Dumbass mechanic!!!11

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
He said he willl only take the engine out and put it back in for 900 bucks. and i still got to take it to some one else to rebuild it!!!!!!! **** that he dumb.

is this block any good so it would fit everything i got?????http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD...hZ019QQitemZ8075210469QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW my friend has a good ass mechanic and i will get him to do it!!!!!!!!he called me right in time lol. the gy specializes in 5.0's

• Sponsors (?)

Wish me luck.....rrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg

Sold my jeep to my brother who is coming Friday to drive it back home to VA....so I needed a more kid friendly DD....figured I go with a 94 Crown Vic.....before bidding I called the car lot and the salesman said the only issues were AC didn't work...and brakes would be needed soon but that he would drive the car anywhere..........I drove two hours away and paid via CC and started home....stopped to get a pop and noticed a oil slick on the ground ....stopped the car and looked and oil was coming off the oil pan pretty good.....called up Father in law to bring the trailer...got it home tonight and jacked it up and the oil pan is rusted through........not to big of a problem except most of the bolts are rusted as well...I took a few out after draining he oil and some I can't even get to.....emailed the company and waiting for their response.....I can only wish that they would refund some amount because I would rather tow the car and let someone else bust their knuckles on this one........but is a car lot so I'm not expecting much.....
Will

drakesdad said:
Sold my jeep to my brother who is coming Friday to drive it back home to VA....so I needed a more kid friendly DD....figured I go with a 94 Crown Vic.....before bidding I called the car lot and the salesman said the only issues were AC didn't work...and brakes would be needed soon but that he would drive the car anywhere..........I drove two hours away and paid via CC and started home....stopped to get a pop and noticed a oil slick on the ground ....stopped the car and looked and oil was coming off the oil pan pretty good.....called up Father in law to bring the trailer...got it home tonight and jacked it up and the oil pan is rusted through........not to big of a problem except most of the bolts are rusted as well...I took a few out after draining he oil and some I can't even get to.....emailed the company and waiting for their response.....I can only wish that they would refund some amount because I would rather tow the car and let someone else bust their knuckles on this one........but is a car lot so I'm not expecting much.....
Will
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guero said:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck Guero. I know the whole deal with dumbass mechanics. This one guy who my family has been going to for years said he was going to charge me 275 bucks to un install my o/r H pipe and reinstall the stock one just for emissions. What a dumb ****, I can do that **** myself. I wanted to smash a wrench on his face.

drakesdad said:
Will

Guero said:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :rlaugh: :lol: LMAO. Leave it to Will to make things confusing.

Come one Guero, as destructive as you seem to be you can't blame him for not wanting to warrantee the thing........... I would get you to take it somewhere else too, especially after seeing a bottle in there.

jason

oh i told him he doesn't need to warrenty, he only wants to put the engine in and out and thats it!!!! plus it was the boss not my mechanic. lol hissin, i can get in trouble?????? sorry but ive been streesed so i gotta rant!!!!!!!!!!this will be my last topic i swear till i get the car back lol.

Guero said:
lol hissin, i can get in trouble?????? sorry but ive been streesed so i gotta rant!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I think you single-handedly keep the 94-95 side going sometimes. :D

Your threads are a hoot. :nice: