Edmunds review!

• Sponsors (?)

PerformanceRed said:
If the compression ratio is "lower" than what was intended, this means that Ford screwed up somewhere along the line.

I ask you this question: WHY is the compression ratio lower than expected? This sounds like and reminds me of the horsepower underating that the new 1999 Mustang Cobras had when they were first introduced in 1999. Ford should fix the compression ratio problem before they introduce any of the 2005 Mustangs to the public.

Are you aware that you are out of your freakin mind?

Do you understand that ALL car companies have on going problems.
Are you aware of the oil sluding problems on Toyota and Lexus V6 engines?
Are you aware of the random downshift problem on Honda and Acura ATX trannies?
Are you aware of the oil sludging problems on Chrysler V6 engines?
Are you aware of the Mercedes electical problems on the C & E class cars?
Are you aware of the CVT trannie probems on GM vehicles?

Why don't you go over to Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, GM and Mercedes sites and start whining. "These SOB car compaines should fix all their problems before they sell any cars to the public."

If you do not have a 2005 Mustang GT on order than:
STFU!

What is your deal performance red??? You haven't contributed one useful piece of information on this site!!! You jump at every opportunity to trash talk the 05 stang and Ford, the sad part is that you actually own a mustang. WHY ARE YOU HERE!!! I understand everyone has their opinion, but frankly yours SUCK!!

OK new rule: You can't dis the 05 Mustang unless you own one, and its in your possession. If there are problems, Ford will fix them, that's what the warranty is for.

I'm going to step outside, the air in this thread is getting stale.