everyone cross ther fingers!!!!!!!!!!

RMODEL65

Jul 6, 2005
brunswick ga
i found a car i want so bad it a 65 mustang fastback i already have one i know it greedy to want another! but this car is literally a barn find here in ga but the car is in the city? it was in a barn behind the house on one of the busiest streets it a 2892v i believe it was originally gold with a gold interior! I dont know if it a 3spd or 4 cause the car was real dirty inside i didnt get in it. i called the owners house and she seemed intrested in talking to her husband about it cause i would actually fix the car! so everyone cross there fingers and pray for me tonight!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

RMODEL65 said:
i found a car i want so bad it a 65 mustang fastback i already have one i know it greedy to want another! but this car is literally a barn find here in ga but the car is in the city? it was in a barn behind the house on one of the busiest streets it a 2892v i believe it was originally gold with a gold interior! I dont know if it a 3spd or 4 cause the car was real dirty inside i didnt get in it. i called the owners house and she seemed intrested in talking to her husband about it cause i would actually fix the car! so everyone cross there fingers and pray for me tonight!!!!!!!!!

You seem a little nervous, just give me the address and I'll go over for you:D

But if you really want to go yourself, Good Luck:rolleyes: