Failed Inspection - Cycle Time???

Dec 25, 2007
My 2008 GT just failed inspection, NJ. Had Bama tune and took it out about 15 miles before inspection, went to stock tune. Did not realize, two items were "No Ready" and inspector said not enough cycle time. Need some advise here...how long is cycle time? Is it miles, on and off? I just don't want to go back and cycle time is not met and fail again.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi maxdestruction this will give you a idea of what it takes to clear p1000 code. Good info on google.
uploadfromtaptalk1380392270382.jpg

It isn't a time, distance, or number of start/stops, there are specific road scenarios that have to be met. It will clear itself with ordinary driving, once all the parameters are met. If you're pressed for time, run it through the P1000 drive cycle.

Basically cycle time can be anywhere from 20 to 100 miles depending on driving. The monitors will become ready when all three driving conditions are met, 0-20 mph, 20-40 mph and 40mph and higher. You drive all three of these you can do it within 20miles. I just did it two days ago to inspect mine.