Fox Body Seats Make My Back Hurt

• Sponsors (?)

Me too . 03 cobra seats . Problem solved .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
did they bolt in the same holes?

thanks
Yes like 5l5 said the rears are some work esp in a coupe . I haven't started that project yet. The fronts are a direct fit . And all the power lumber and side bolster adjustments work like factory .
0a8a572306ae4fbbf60ab5018041ec58.jpg

Rear seat does look good when installed. The seat backs in a hatch are easy to do, but the bottom will require some fabrication if you intend to use the seat. The bottom seat pan contours are different so you will need to support the edges.

pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1134943.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Attachments

• pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1134943.jpg
    pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1134943.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
There are some seats that just don't look that great in our cars IMO. I think the 04's look nice and the old SVO halo style or just plain ole Fox GT style seats look the best. I too have the gangster lean and it's very uncomfortable and about to do the fix very soon for it.

There are some seats that just don't look that great in our cars IMO. I think the 04's look nice and the old SVO halo style or just plain ole Fox GT style seats look the best. I too have the gangster lean and it's very uncomfortable and about to do the fix very soon for it.

A buddy of mine fixed his with a drill and a bolt. Apparently there is a spot weld that breaks on the frame under the cover. Remove the upper cover and foam, drill a hole, install bolt and nut, recover, rock on.

Last edited: