Funniest Ricer Vid EVAR!!!

• Sponsors (?)

i used to be all about the 4 cylinders.....then i got my 01 gt......i love everything about it...the sound the style everything.....im never moving to 4 cylinder maybe 6..just maybe...im a V8 fan thanks to the mustang.....hahaha.

that's why i wear these:
shirt6.jpg

shirt30.jpg

Dumbest movie I've seen on the internet thus far. Why start making challenges for a car that isn't there. My buddy who has a buddy won't come out unless someone races for a $10000000000000000000 :rolleyes: Funny how the Mustang was pulling with the bad launch and slowish shifts. Ah well, both parties look like idiots in that one, the Mustang and Honda peeps imo.

My favorite quotes:

"I'm sticking up for Honda's - we got a couple that can run"

"... use race gas"
"What's that, nitrous?"

"I wanna see the bike vs the CRX, that would be interesting"

"...purple people eater"

WOW, TOTAL morons! Why on earth is the stang owner down there with those loosers anyways???? I hate to say it...but hes a looser too LOL. But atleast he was ready to go get HIS bike...everyone else had to "call" their friends and were just talking smack.

"show me $500 and ill give him a call" If you were to pull out that much cash, those no count thugs would rob you anyways :nonono: . Hang out with loosers, you become a looser.

I sortof want to say that I wish I would run into one of those guys on the highway on my busa to teach them a lesson....but those guys arent even worth the $.50 in gas. :notnice:

Everyone check their spelling. I am sure it is better than what those thugs could manage, but at least pretend you know English. I guess when I have kids I can skip the sex lecture, and move on to the don't-look-like-a-dumbass one. I'll make them watch this video, and then make sure they don't do any of the things in it.

there's a lot of guys like that around me who are like 'you drive a :taco: mustang'. then they pull up next to me and lose to a stock 02 GT, which in the drag racing world is fairly slow. so, if you can't put up, shut up. And if you have a honda, just shut up