Get ready to get raped even worse at the Pumps!

Like Greg said, "It's the environmentalists..." making Exxon record profits...!!!! :rlaugh:

It has more to do with "OPIS" and "Plattes" that drive the price of oil just like Orange juice or pork bellys are driven in price by Wall Street.

• Sponsors (?)

hotmustang331 said:
If it only costs them $15 a barrel...THERE IS NO NEED TO CHARGE $90 A BARREL!!!!!!!!! What, double your money isnt enough? Talk about GREEDY!

The arabs and the zionists are the ones who are causing the oil prices to go up like this.

i remember when my mommy would go get gas for 89 cents a gallon...id save almost 1500 dollars a year if gas prices were this low still...if gas stays at 3.xx a gallon ill spend over 70k in gas by the time i retire...and im only 21! booooooooooo!

I remember when i first got my lisence and gas was .99 cents a gallon.

$10 would nearly fill my tank and last me all day. It would cost me $20 to cruise around for the weekend.

Now $20 is tossed in the tank every other day. Weekend shows up and it's $50 to cruise to a car show and back. :(

I feel like I should mention the fact that with any large, publicly traded company, profits do NOT go into the CEO's, board members', or anyone else's wallet. Profits are invested back in the company to purchase capital, labor, or whatever else the company needs. CEOs are not like Congressmen; they cannot set their own salaries. Of course, all this does not prevent me from getting angry about the state of energy prices :nonono:.

Q's Stang said:
i remember when my mommy would go get gas for 89 cents a gallon...id save almost 1500 dollars a year if gas prices were this low still...if gas stays at 3.xx a gallon ill spend over 70k in gas by the time i retire...and im only 21! booooooooooo!

And unfortunatly, inflation will never allow prices to drop below around $1.20ish now. My econ/gov teacher used to be a lobbiest for amoco or exon or something I believe it was, one of the big oil companies, and he said that he expects it to drop somewhat but we will NEVER see lower than mid 1's now.

lol, on the local import forum they posted up to go fill your tank TONIGHT to get the cheap gas prices before they're gone.. so I posted back "whats the point, I'll be filling up in a couple of days anyways"

OWNED.. myself? :(

Man this really sucks. It went up around here the last day or two from like 2.85 to around 2.93 or so. I imagine in another week or two that will turn into $3... and so on.

I drive a Jeep that gets like 14mpg unless I set the cruise at 60 for several hours, then it might see 17-18mpg... Mustang gets better, but city driving takes its toll. Kinda sucks when I usually end up driving +30 miles a day 5 or 6 days a week...:nonono:

Bout to buy an early-mid 90's Diesel truck, maybe a Dodge with a CTD and do the veggie oil conversion. HA... HAHAHA.

san~man said:
I think Kuwait owes us big time for saving their ass during Desert Storm when their oil fields were on fire and we chased the enemy out.
if it were only that easy! Then Iraq owes us bigtime also....but if we were to extract oil from the area leftist countries like France and Germany would cry foul. Damn Faigs...