Good UCA's and LCA's for the money?

Mel96GT

Aug 31, 2004
San Diego
I'm in the market for some upper and lower control arms since my 10 year old stockers are old and seem to make noise during hard cornering. Anyways I've seen the whole gamut of control arms from Steedas to Blue Oval Industries. I just don't feel like spending $400+ on this and I was wondering if the Granatelli or Blue Oval Industries are any good? I figure any new control arms will be an improvement for my weekend cruiser. I am looking for handling and a decent ride. I won't be doing much 1/4 mile runs but if they help my times so be it. I also want to keep my sway bar. Just wondering what your experiences have been and what you recommend. Thanks for the replies.:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

A good compromise is the Pro3's. People claim they're exact copies of the MM ones, but that's unknown.

The MM units aren't all that expensive to begin with. Don't replace the uppers with aftermarket units. Get the OEM or Ford HD ones at most or you'll make more bind. If you're more concerned with straight line performance, disregard.