Hood Hinges

• Sponsors (?)

Hi,
As was mentioned, unless you are looking for the expensive "bling", then buy a set of standard HD Dynacorn hinges sold through CJs. I did this last summer and it corrected all of my hood/body fitment issues. I think they were just shy of $90/pr.

They can keep them.

Speaking of hood hinges though, whats different about those heavy duty Dynacorn ones? Are they really that much better than the regular reproduction ones?

They can keep them.

Speaking of hood hinges though, whats different about those heavy duty Dynacorn ones? Are they really that much better than the regular reproduction ones?

I just had mine show up yesterday.. The HD Dynacorn hinges are about 2-3 times thicker than the stock hinges.. Yes, they are that much thicker!

I had a whole bunch of dynacorn stuff show up, very impressed with the quality of the stampings. that said, I haven't tried to fit anything yet, but can't wait to start working on it

I bought a set of these dynacorn hinges and i´m very pleased. They are indeed so much thicker.
And i am certain that the hood opens wider than with my old ones. All my alignment problems
are gone and the hood sit fantastic.
Here are two pics to compare original vs. mustangs unlimited vs. dynacorn hood hinges...
I select the second pic extra big, so you can better compare between the dynacon and a original hinge..

hoodhinges1.jpg

hoodhinges.jpg

Markus