Engine How Much Air Is Too Much?

I've got a JLT CAI on my '06 Mustang GT with the SCT tune. I'm considering getting the GT500 Throttle Body and Steeda Charge Motion Control Plates in addition to underdrive pulleys. I know I'll need a new tune for the throttle body and the control plates, my question is with these 3 mods to increase airflow should i upgrade to larger injectors to increase the fuel flow? how much improved airflow is too much?
and i hate to ask this question as i'm sure it's been answered numerous times, but is the performance gain from the GT500 TB and control plates worth the $$? i'm running a stock engine w/ CAI and upgraded exhaust (but factory headers). want to get a few more horses out of the pony but don't want to go supercharger or nitrous, primarily just "backyard bolt-on" mods for my daily driver. sorry for the lengthy post. thanks for all reads and replies!!

• Sponsors (?)

Popular opinion seems to be to save your money on the TB, but charge plates will help a little. With where you are now, you'll be fine with the stock fuel system. You generally only need to upgrade fuel pump/injectors once you go forced injection.