HP increase

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe 3 horse. You may loose some on the bottom end, but it should breath a little easier from about 3600 up.(peak hp probably won't change alot, but the characteristics of the power band will.)

Dan'l said:
Maybe 3 horse. You may loose some on the bottom end, but it should breath a little easier from about 3600 up.(peak hp probably won't change alot, but the characteristics of the power band will.)
How do you figure I will lose low end power? Everybody else that has done this says that it has increased low end torque and power.

Unless your cats are plugged, it has been my experience that when an exhaust is uncorked it revs more freely but that doesn't necessarily mean your torque is improved on the bottom end. If you were pulling a trailer weighing 1200# and clocked the time and distance to go from a standing start to 2500rpm with both setups, I'm relatively certain it will be slower and take a longer distance to hit 2500r's with the opened up exhaust.(imo) Without the trailer you would have a harder time documenting the loss, but it would still be there.