I got blown today!

• Sponsors (?)

hey bro if i am not to late hehe

just pm me also man if you got any questions on the mongoose kit i installed mine solo in a day and a half hehe but its running nicely since the first time i turned her on ofter the install

about 2 weeks ago

your going to have fun installing it 1-10 on difficulty on install i give it a
4 and a 5 on time consuming

it was harder to install my long tube headers

Btw, I bought sfc-s early in my ownership of my car. Made a big difference in my car. Went from stock understeer to oversteer which I would rather have. Plus my car is much tighter.

Interesting, wish I could do the install myself but it requires welding. Guess I'll need to bring this one into a shop. I don't like doing that.

Thanks for all the support fellas!

For all of you that have done this mongoose install, are there any "odd" tools I'll need aside from the obvious?

stanggt00 said:
hey bro if i am not to late hehe

just pm me also man if you got any questions on the mongoose kit i installed mine solo in a day and a half hehe but its running nicely since the first time i turned her on ofter the install

about 2 weeks ago

your going to have fun installing it 1-10 on difficulty on install i give it a
4 and a 5 on time consuming

it was harder to install my long tube headers

How is the fit of the discharge tube onto the 75mm t/b? I'd assume it'll fit easily over my stock t/b but eventually I'll be swapping it out for something that flows better.

anyone have input on guages? I'm going to get a mechanical boost and electrical oil at this point. I'm just not sure which one. Maybe lunars and then eventually replace the stock guages with the lunar series.

Not sure yet...

Yeah I won't be buying an a/f until I buy a wideband. Save myself the light show. lol.

I bought autometer cobalt mech boost and electrical oil. I also bought a raptor shift light. Omg I can't wait...

AmBo said:
Thanks Melinda! If you ever hear of any Stang cruises in Jersey, be sure to PM me! :nice:

I never hear of anything unless someone here posts it, lol. You should go the the all stang and ford show in Mt. Laurel in Sept. I'm definately goin, since it's about the only one that's on a Sunday, when I'm not working.

DropTopPony said:
Good purchase....if i can get free that weekend i'll drive up but can't promise anything cause i've been busy lately.

Yea, where the hell you been?! It'll be installed fri/sat in Jackson and I'm dynoing it Sunday at a dyno in Phili. If you want to dyno Sunday it's right on the border of phili and it's $60 with a/f on a dynojet. :nice: