i have an california exhaust question

68barracuda273

i just have to say that building your own stuff is better than just going out and buying it because when people go looking at your ride or ask you where you got that exhaust, you can tell them that you built it. to me its kind of a bragging right. right now im rebuilding my first car and when im done with it i know how much time i put into it and i can stand tall knowing its something that i did and not someone else doing it for me. i say you should make your own exhaust and look at some designs of mufflers and design your own and build it. who knows, you might make something that is bad ass that you could probably sell to other people if they are interested in it. another thing i have to add is i hate california laws when it comes to automobiles.

• Sponsors (?)

i just have to say that building your own stuff is better than just going out and buying it because when people go looking at your ride or ask you where you got that exhaust, you can tell them that you built it. to me its kind of a bragging right. right now im rebuilding my first car and when im done with it i know how much time i put into it and i can stand tall knowing its something that i did and not someone else doing it for me. i say you should make your own exhaust and look at some designs of mufflers and design your own and build it. who knows, you might make something that is bad ass that you could probably sell to other people if they are interested in it. another thing i have to add is i hate california laws when it comes to automobiles.

You are obviously a 'getter done' type of guy. A good quality to have. But a lot of people aren't that handy or experienced. It's extremely difficult to be an expert at everything. Motor Building, Body Work, Paint, Tuning and EXHAUST all require expertise AND proper tools that most owners don't have the time for or can't afford the tools. If you want to maximize value of such mods, it's best to trust the experts that work with these areas every day. It's cheaper and the results are almost always better.

For the purpose of this topic, however, saving money is the primary goal and will probably make the 'custom exhaust' route the best option.