I,ve had a busy and expensive day here in Salem

stevstum

Founding Member
Jun 21, 2001
Salem, Oregon
I've had a busy and expensive day here in Salem

Well I was out painting my h-pipe I bought on ebay when my wife told me a large amount of money we have ben looking forward to getting came today. So the h-pipe is painted and the catback should be hear end of the week. Then I went down and paid off the Cobra. So by the end of next week I will have a BBK o/r h-pipe and Mac Catback with 3in tips. :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Sponsors (?)

H pipe all painted and almost dry.

Attachments

• IM000744.JPG
    IM000744.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 66
Darkness said:
I'm thinking you should've painted it red and masked "type r" letters :D

Smart Ass :lol: :lol:

I only painted it because, like I said, I bought it on Ebay and it was showing some rust so I sanded it down. When I was done it looked like it originaly had some type of coating on it so I knew that if just threw it on it would be covered in rust in no time at all.

Just installed my Mac Catback on the Cobra.

:D :D The guy from DHL delivered it and I was starting to install it before he left the driveway. I had taken off the stock stuff and was driving it with no muffers. It was a little to load and raspy, and the cops are cracking down on everything around here. That is why I got the Mac catback over the Flowmaster. I had Flows and a Mac o/r H pipe on my 89 and I could not even listed to the radio.

Well the install went okay, and I installed it all buy my self. It was a pain in the ass because they don't weld the flow tubes to the mufflers anymore. It was one more thing to screw with, although it was easier to fit the pipe over the axel. every thing fits awesome and there is no leaks. Although I have realign the passenger sid because the tail pipe is a little to far to the right. After this I need to install the BBK o/r H pipe and MIL's. That is going to pain in the ass because of the passenger side were it bolts to exhaust manifolds is like a half of an inch from the K member. :D :D