Installed FRPP C springs and Bilsteins

Skud

Sep 10, 2003
Saskatchewan
Installed FRPP C springs and Bilsteins (PICS) 56k=thumbnails

Ok, I took some pictures of my car today after putting on my FRPP C springs and Bilstein shocks/struts...

First things first:

1) I know my car is dirty
2) I took these pictures with my cell phone
3) No, everything isn't fuzzy.. It's just that friggin humid and hot out..

Now.. on to the show..

Front

Rear

Side shot

Action shot

The back is sitting quite a bit higher than the front.. But I hope it settles down over the next few days.. The rear is a progressive spring, so I don't know if that means anything with regards to settling down more.... :shrug:

The ride is excellent.. Not too harsh, not too soft.. No ricer bounce at all. I can definitely feel more of the road, but it's a "firm" feel. Cornering is 1000% flatter and more stable.

I almost fell out of the car when I got out for the first time. The car doesn't look that much lower, but i could tell when I got out.. It took "more" of an effort to stand up.. :)

Thanks!!
Riley

• Sponsors (?)

streetstang03 said:
they'll drop a good amount more as they settle. your exhaust tips stick out f'ing far past the bumper :eek:

I got rear-ended awhile ago and it screwed up the adjustment thingy on the tip. It doesn't go in any further, so I just pulled the other side out to match. The actual tip itself was just squashed down a bit so I just bent it back and it looks good as new..

I should take a picture of the bumper. It's got some minor scratches and whatnot, but the tips are actually flush with the middle of the bumper where it sticks out most..

Riley

Looks good :nice:

The rear won't go down much more. I had my c springs since last year November, and my rear looks just like yours. You can cut off the dead coil to lower it if you want.