Fox It Finally Happened!!

• Sponsors (?)

Those wheels look great on there. I always loved those and ran them on my '95 as well. Now keep in mind, when your front pads/rotors need redone in the future, its pretty cheap and easy to upgrade to the 13" Cobra front rotors. If you think the car stops nice now, even that small upgrade makes a world of difference!

Reactions: 1 user
I did the 5 lug swap 2 years ago. 99+ PBR twin piston fronts/standard sn rear disc, 93 cobra mc/booster. Went with all the conversion lines from maximum motorsports front and rear with steel braided hoses. Also went with expended studs on all 4 corners. Like any other mod, it ballooned into other stuff. Ended up doing all new steering system new rack, pressure hose, return hose with filter, new pump. Also rebuilt the front control arms with SN ball joints and new polyurethane bushings. Running ROH ZS wheels 17x8.5 and 17x9.5.

Depending on what MC you are running now, the 99-04 pbrs could be a cheap upgrade at some point. They would work best with 1" 1993 cobra MC

I love my brakes, but kinda want to bling bling out the rotors. My driving style is more cruiser than track burner anyway

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Those wheels look great on there. I always loved those and ran them on my '95 as well. Now keep in mind, when your front pads/rotors need redone in the future, its pretty cheap and easy to upgrade to the 13" Cobra front rotors. If you think the car stops nice now, even that small upgrade makes a world of difference!

That's my plan! Now that all the ground work has been done, its just a couple calipers and rotors away from great braking. I'm always on the lookout for a set of Cobra's or maybe Brembos.

Yeah I was shocked at how much interest I had in that wheel. Guess I should have asked more for it. LOL
I sold USED yes I said USED red Saleen 8mm plug wires for 60 bucks in that group . Saleen purists will spend money on anything

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

That's my plan! Now that all the ground work has been done, its just a couple calipers and rotors away from great braking. I'm always on the lookout for a set of Cobra's or maybe Brembos.
I saw something on FB where guys are making brackets and using ford 14 inch rotors and 4 piston calipers from the base s550 mustangs on the foxes .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

I saw something on FB where guys are making brackets and using ford 14 inch rotors and 4 piston calipers from the base s550 mustangs on the foxes .

Really I'd like to hear more of this. But quite frankly I am not sure if I could use anymore braking without locking up the fronts at every stab. I bet it would look cool though

sent from my butt pocket

I almost bought a set locally. Less than 1000 miles on them and guy wanted $300.

If only there was an easy way to get them on a fox. Of course, you'll need 19" wheels too

My fear is that they would be entirely way too much front brake bias...prob don't even need the prop valve to the rear anymore

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Reading this thread made me think of this commercial

dollar-shave-club-mile-high-large-5_zps1ldqur3s.jpg