JBA Dyno Day June 26th

Bill

The issue is that at idle the car is fine but part throttle and WOT the car detonates and if I richen the low slope on the injectors she stinks to high heaven and floods out and puffs smoke. I think it has to do with my injectors pulsewidth VS battery voltage or MAF volts with injectors pulsewidth. All I know is it s_ _ _s the big one. i've been at it for 3 weeks now, can't seem to find it "YET "

Are you coming over to test fit those DR?

• Sponsors (?)

M8KMDAY said:
Bill

The issue is that at idle the car is fine but part throttle and WOT the car detonates and if I richen the low slope on the injectors she stinks to high heaven and floods out and puffs smoke. I think it has to do with my injectors pulsewidth VS battery voltage or MAF volts with injectors pulsewidth. All I know is it s_ _ _s the big one. i've been at it for 3 weeks now, can't seem to find it "YET "

Are you coming over to test fit those DR?

Thanks Pierre, I can erase my big long rambeling post after our big long rambeling conversation.
Try doing what we talked about.
it's worth a try.

1990StangLX said:
Ok guys, the Dyno Day will run from 8am to 3pm, 2 cars per hour. so that changes things as far as the start time. i'll be there at 8am, who else will join me?
8am: Beau, Bill
9am: John, Jason
10am: Fred, JJ
11am: Ken, Rich Evans
12pm: Chris Brown, Frank Cuellio
1pm: Chad, Sean
2pm: Dan, Bill's buddy in the el camino
3pm: Brian, Oscar

15 slots, we MIGHT be able to push it to like 330-400pm if we need to.

JBA Racing
www.jbaracing.com
5155 Convoy St. San Diego, CA 92111

858-495-3395

current as of 10:30pm on the 24th.

219.4/299......yeah baby.......someone please buy my H-D so I can get started on the new engine......

Had a great time, got oa little sun on the face, and the burrito I had for lunch is starting to take its toll, but I am really glad I went (even though I was at Bill's house at 7am on a saturday ahahahaha)...Thanks again Beau

Yes, thanx guys. Nice meeting you all and putting faces to names. Wish I could have stayed longer and chatted some more. Have to do another get together for the heck of it.

I really liked my numbers. No one will believe them though LOL

Exhaust is next. Fred is my exhaust hero!

Ken

It was nice meeting everybody @ JBA's and I wish I could have brought my car.................... :mad: There is always tomorrow and I may break down and have Joe burn me a chip......

Hey Beau;

How about putting some vids on the next thread? :D

P.S Will have to do this again!