Just installed my SLP exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

SilverSteed said:
Just got done installing my SLP Longtubes, Loudmouth, and O/R X-Pipe. All I can say it WOW, it is unbelieveably LOUD!! It has a tinny sound right at 3000 rpm and just screams! I left town last night and my friend was sitting in his basement on the other side of town called to see if i was out driving around because he heard me. The install was a big PITA but with a little patience, it isn't impossible, the biggest problem is only being able to turn some of the bolts one notch at a time. It sounds awesome when you rev it up, but at WOT it is almost unbearable, but im 18 so its all good :nice: I installed them with 4.10's so i cant really tell which made the biggest difference, but it definately pulls a ton harder.
The only thing is they forgot to send O2 sensor simulators, and then sent me another set of O2 extenders instead, so now i have to call when they re-open and get it fixed. They should be taking care of the shipping because it was their mistake, so I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Andy

how much did you end up paying? they have it on sale for $348 now.