Just saw "Cars".....

Everyone who sees the movie need o looks for little **** that only car buffs would know.....like if you look very at the Flying Insects in the movie they are really "VW Bugs" from the 60's.

also these 2 Girls Miata "Flash" McQueen....but since there are no boobs they blash there headlights:D

• Sponsors (?)

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Thought it was the best movie I'd seen all year (even better than X3).

And yes, it seems Pixar's animation gets better with each successive movie. Just when you thought they couldn't outdo their previous movie, they do. The scenes where L and Sally drive through the forrest...just amazing.

I saw it yesterday as well. The story was a little long, but a cute one. There are alot of tiny references that only car guys and gals will get. Too many of them to list. Like most of you guys, we laughed way too hard at some of the car gags and got some interesting looks... but it was worth it. One of my favorites was during the credits... the remake of past Pixar films as "cars" films.... "Toy Car Story", etc.