Look at this

purecrap.jpg

Look at what has joined the car club while I was in Iraq. I am no longer a part of that club now. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• purecrap.jpg
    purecrap.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Sponsors (?)

Dont know that I would have left the club, if they were good people and you enjoyed being a member.

If you really didnt care that much then what better way to go out than by busting the balls of a Rice-Stang. :shrug:

that is pretty gay, although out of common courtesy I'd at least try to keep my disgust to myself. Guess Id blow my cover when I puke on the thing though.

That looks chitty!

Why do people put these kits on and keep them on when the paint starts to chip off? It looks tacky as hell! They obviously cared somewhat about their car to put enough money into it to get a body kit and paint it to match their car. So why not either take off the crappy paint chipped bumper or repaint it?

I guess its all in the world of rice where stickers add hosepower.

helty said:
Guess Id blow my cover when I puke on the thing though.

Not so sure the puke would have really stood out on that thing. Been like camo-puke.

I don't get the wide ass fenders with wheels tucked up under it by about 12". I thought the stock mustang rear looked tucked....but wow.

It almost doesn't look real....like its been poorly photoshopped or something. Guess its just that bad.

Wow... I don't think that you could ever get me to park next to that thing. :nonono:

I saw a red ~'98 Cobra in Denver the other day. He had a triple wing, rear window outer shade, chrome wheel well trim, altezas, Saleen graphics without the word "Saleen" and some other crap. The guy was definitely a pimp. I mean a real pimp. :rlaugh: