Look at this

• Sponsors (?)

dude man...that is like the ultra secret prototype hero car for the next fast & furious movie.....but really...some one take that horse out to pasture and shoot it....and the shop that would do that.....please...have mercy on the pony

Im glad to hear im not the only one who turns and shakes his head in disguist when something like this appears. That car needs to be demolished. Not only would I have quit the club i would have made sure to kick every existing member square in the nuts. They all need to have their mustang license revoked.:lol:

Thanks guys! I was starting to think I was the only one that got really upset when crap like that is done to a mustang. When I said something about it on the club forum they all jumped my ***** about it. I think they are more worried about the amount of cars in the club then they are about how their club looks.

Maybe its time to start a new club in town.

I love the stock rims:nice: Nothing says "Im Cool" more than throwing on a 1500 body kit a 500 dollar paint job and not going for some new rims.:nice: BTW the wing is from a Honda, and the paint is from Brains Eclipse in "The Fast and Furious."

Way to go crapola

oxfordgt said:
Thanks guys! I was starting to think I was the only one that got really upset when crap like that is done to a mustang. When I said something about it on the club forum they all jumped my ***** about it. I think they are more worried about the amount of cars in the club then they are about how their club looks.

Maybe its time to start a new club in town
cant wait for that to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hail2: :flag: All American Muscle

oxfordgt said:

why do you need a club? :confused: