Look ma, no grille!

Did someone say Grillz?

grillz.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Always loved the sonic blue, definitely keep the grilles off. I think those wheels are pretty sick, hre's are no joke. Im sure you could get some good money for em and get something else if you want but I think they look original and different...Some guy on svtperformance sells trueforged wheels and make them with custom backspace and color and such, just an idea. Maybe sonic blue spokes and black lip :shrug: oh and get some tint...:nice:

Always loved the sonic blue, definitely keep the grilles off. I think those wheels are pretty sick, hre's are no joke. Im sure you could get some good money for em and get something else if you want but I think they look original and different...Some guy on svtperformance sells trueforged wheels and make them with custom backspace and color and such, just an idea. Maybe sonic blue spokes and black lip :shrug: oh and get some tint...:nice:
Thanks! It was a feat in itself to just get the car. 19" tires are rediculous to buy and I wana sell the wheels with good tires as it will help the sale :nice: Im gonna get some 18s so I can walk away with some cash and cheaper replacement rubber. Tint is on the list but the car was the first step. I got plenty of time to make it even better :banana:

Thanks! It was a feat in itself to just get the car. 19" tires are rediculous to buy and I wana sell the wheels with good tires as it will help the sale :nice: Im gonna get some 18s so I can walk away with some cash and cheaper replacement rubber. Tint is on the list but the car was the first step. I got plenty of time to make it even better :banana:

I think those rims are freakin' sweet too man...but I can also see where tires would be crazy, especially after I hazed 'em off in a cloud of smoke, lol.

I am still jealous...:shrug:

:taco:....IF you cant drive without T/C then you just dont know how to drive.

....its called Throttle Control. At the moment i have 10 levels of throttle control i can perform
There are times I wana smack you with a hammer and then there are times im asleep :nonono:

It was a joke you doof :fuss:
I wana reprogram it so it automatically is off on startup but have to wait till I can afford the new programmer.
The tires are $472 each and are super soft AND shaved brand new. They are only good for 10K max and if you light them for the whole quarter mile (like my car can :p) you just killed them.

Their traction is great and if you dont drive like a moron its preatty easy to controll the wheel spin in this car. Its just it does happen and they are expensive. If I can get BFG drag radials or even just the KDWs for half the price then thats the way to go :shrug:

but only one level of jackass
:lol: :rlaugh:

Thatd be great! But I like the car more for the twisties. It has every suspension mod except rollcage and IRS cover brace, reminds me I need to get one :(

Strut tower, shock tower, FLSFC, K-member, ofset bushings all by KB and then ball joints sway bars and bumpsteer all by Bilstien/Steeda. The thing is a freakin go cart with A/C :rlaugh:

OT but how noisy is your K member? Does it pop or make noises over bumps anytime? My old GT had an aftermarket K with coilovers and it was horrid how it sounded when I het a small bump in the road....car cornered pretty well though.

You may want to consider the Nitto 555R DR 2s (think thats what they are called)....they are a drag radial that is designed with a super stiff sidewall. There are other options as well....good thing about nitto is they last quite a while.