Looking At A 2011 V6

kazp3r17

Feb 26, 2015
Hello all,

I'm new to the forums and will be new to ford if I get the car. So far I have found a 2011 V6 convertible with sound 64k miles with a price tag around $14,800 (pretty good price considering I paid $8,000 for my 2001 Eclipse Gt spyder with over 100k miles back in 2009 ).

I've searched over many forums looking for any problems the 2010-12 year models have had, but I have not seen many post from users with over 50k miles.

So any tip, maintenance experiences would be helpful.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G [emoji451] using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

I believe that v6 will be a solid car. Price don't sound bad. Will say this though. You will get the v6 and if the styling of the car grows on you that v8 will be in your mind

I believe that v6 will be a solid car. Price don't sound bad. Will say this though. You will get the v6 and if the styling of the car grows on you that v8 will be in your mind

Yes I was thinking of getting a v8 in a few years. My previous tickets don't agree with the v8 on my insurance [emoji28].

Yes I was thinking of getting a v8 in a few years. My previous tickets don't agree with the v8 on my insurance [emoji28].

Yea I hear that. My last v6 got me in trouble (2001 vert) which wasn't fast but fast enough to get in trouble.

Yea I hear that. My last v6 got me in trouble (2001 vert) which wasn't fast but fast enough to get in trouble.

Yea I got 3 of them 3 consecutive years same month and week lol (bad karma) last one was wreckless. If I do get it, I plan own taking it easy until I get use to the rwd and hp

Yea I'd say so. I switched from a Chrysler 200 to a 2012 gt cs today and Holly crap. Im gonna get myself in trouble lol

Congrats on the new car. this will be my first American made car also started off with some 97 BMW 7series. Then to the eclipse. And oftenly drove my dads '04 Mercedes S500