Magnapacks Installed! WOW!

• Sponsors (?)

just some guy said:
good job, very good choice, if i had to do it again, i woulda gone with the packs...

so i take it you are coming out next wednesday to look at my tailights some more?
j/k

Oh yeah, I'll be there. :rlaugh: And unless you're going to coat you dr's with butter, I'll be seeing your tailights some more. Do you think if keep running 13.9's or 13.8's (consistently) they will make me wear a helmet? I know some guys out there never do.

Do Magnaflows sound a lot better than the stock mufflers? Are they also louder? I'm wanting something that is louder but not overbearing. I am set on getting either the Magnaflow or Magnapack catbacks but I am having a hard time deciding on which one. If the Magnaflow doesn't sound much different than stock, then I will get the Magnapack.

I had the flowmaster 2 chamber catback and 3 months ago i put on the magnapack catback. the hp increase was crazy. with the new longtubes, offroad hpipe, and magnapack i gained 40 hp 45tq. chambered mufflers and forced induction dont mix well.

brianmef said:
Do Magnaflows sound a lot better than the stock mufflers? Are they also louder? I'm wanting something that is louder but not overbearing. I am set on getting either the Magnaflow or Magnapack catbacks but I am having a hard time deciding on which one. If the Magnaflow doesn't sound much different than stock, then I will get the Magnapack.

The Magnaflow definately sounds better than stock. I had my Magnaflow with the stock h-pipe, then an MRT catted h-pipe. With the stock h-pipe, the sound at idle was nicer, and at WOT was much better. When I put on the MRT h-pipe, idle had an even nicer bass note, and WOT is great! I have almost zero drone. I didn't want the loudest exhaust, and I am happy with my setup. :p