Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Ya, well my love life pulled a Cobrask8 in Turn 9. :(

If you want to use that analogy, I think recently I have hit every corner, mangled all my sheet-metal (well, fiberglass), and am headed to the garage for a while. Just out on one last lap to find all the parts that fell off. There were a couple of very nice corners, but not enough traction to properly transition onto the straightaway. :rolleyes:

Well BDT, Let me just be yer little ray-o-f-ing sunshine!:D

The breakup was actually quite painless, last time we had seen each other had been New Year's Eve (when I passed out after dinner from my exhaustive "Holiday Work Schedule" -- HEY SCROOGE -- BITE ME!!!):nice: <--- wrong finger.:shrug:
Wulp....two weeks later she stops in and says...."I can't be your girlfriend anymore." and "It's me, not you, I'm just not ready for a relationship."

Any o you fogies be willin to translate fer th' whippersnappers?

You Chepie....I think I saw your cojones back around the last corner, at least I think they were yours...they were REAL tiny. At first I thought they might belong to the Taco Bell dog, but I hear he's been spotted doin' Paris Hilton's lil poochie.:nice:

ENOUGH WITH THE GLOOM! Let me lighten the mood by introducing somebody. I purchased her last night after trading in my old mazda 4x4. The old truck was done it needed to find a new owner that did have so many places to go. It was a good truck but now I have a new ride. Heather and I went to both Ford dealers here in town they had some 4x4's but I decided against it simply because I dont have all the money in the world, its a 2wd limited slip diff 3:73 gears, its not the super luxury model but it suites my needs. Here she is in all her glory, my new toy!

Sharp as a tack!

Very nice, BDT--I think I caught a whiff of "new car smell" when I looked at the interior pics!

Not to hijack, but I have some exciting news of my own. There's a new stanger here in Louisville! Our son was born Monday evening and came home yesterday (Wednesday)! A little early (36 weeks), but came in at a nice 19 1/2" and 7 lbs., 14 oz. My wife now has 3 of us "boys" to aggravate her, and I have justification to buy another Mustang . . . if only my wife would see it that way! :rolleyes:

Okay, Andy's pics are all coming up "TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE", and carfeak didn't post any pics!

What's up you guys???
Haven't you heard enough times that :worthlesb

Especially you, young Padawan! Get those suckers back on the server - and make sure your betrothed is acting as the new ride's spokesmodel.
It's winter back there in the Plains States, so I guess we'll forgive her for not breaking out the bikini :p

Okay, Andy's pics are all coming up "TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE", and carfeak didn't post any pics!

What's up you guys???
Haven't you heard enough times that :worthlesb

Especially you, young Padawan! Get those suckers back on the server - and make sure your betrothed is acting as the new ride's spokesmodel.
It's winter back there in the Plains States, so I guess we'll forgive her for not breaking out the bikini :p

Sorry Sir :( They should be back online. I am sure i wont have to ask her twice, she loves that truck, before we even got out of the car lot, "Hey why dont you let me drive." :nonono: (I gave in and let her) :owned:

Carfreak that is awesome congrats to you and your wife, that is truly one of gods miracles.

Very nice, BDT--I think I caught a whiff of "new car smell" when I looked at the interior pics!

Not to hijack, but I have some exciting news of my own. There's a new stanger here in Louisville! Our son was born Monday evening and came home yesterday (Wednesday)! A little early (36 weeks), but came in at a nice 19 1/2" and 7 lbs., 14 oz. My wife now has 3 of us "boys" to aggravate her, and I have justification to buy another Mustang . . . if only my wife would see it that way! :rolleyes:

CarFreakGT i think we did a good job turning this thread around :nice:

Been a while since an update so I suppose I am long overdue, I have a few stories that you guys are probably chomping at the bit to hear, since the threads have been dead I doubt this will cause much of a stir but here we go. As you guys have seen I recently bought a new truck that’s the biggest news both Heather and I are in the job market and still looking for our first house, I honestly don’t think we will stay in Wichita for terribly long so it’s likely that we will rent again. 1 more year in Wichita unless a wonderful opportunity presents itself, we are young and have nothing attaching us to Wichita besides her family, but they surly can’t expect us to stay here forever. Heather came down with a vicious case of bronchitis and it was the worst feeling in the world knowing that nothing I did was helping her, but she seems to be pulling out of it and she can talk again. We have been doing a lot with the wedding planner she is well worth the money she cost simply because she is taking care of a lot of the fine details that we would never had thought of. We have run into a little issue with her grandparents demanding our time on Saturdays, we have been going over there every Saturday for the last 2 months, at first I didn’t think anything of it but it’s really starting to get annoying, we end up spending all day over there talking to them, its kinda annoying because I have work that I need to get done on Saturdays that I haven’t been able to do, usually Saturday is when I work at my in-home computer repair shop, I am backed up pretty bad on customer pc’s. Heather and I both do not want to go but we don’t know how to tell them; they call 2 times a week to tell us that they are expecting us. So any ideas in that venture would be greatly appreciated. On a lighter note I did get my modeling show that I was soooo looking forward to, unfortunately it was only a show. It’s almost mustang time I can feel spring coming the snow is starting to melt and I am getting eager to head out to the Sportsman’s Warehouse to see if they have any fishing gear that I can’t live without. Heather has started her tanning on weekends and is beginning to look HOT!!!!!!!! We have also started bike riding again now that the roads are not covered in snow and you can feel your hands for more than 30 min outside, she went on a little diet after new years and she looks like a super model now. MARK MY WORDS the day after we get married we will not be able to walk due to playing “tickle me pickle me” for too many hours. I don’t know how much longer I can take it! Its not even swimsuit season for crying out loud!!!!!!!! I don’t know why the church shuns playing “Walk The Midget” it’s fun!!!!! WHY!!!!??????!!!!! I hear you guys complain because you don’t get to play fun games like stangdreamin and his wife, but what about ME I am 23 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have a FIANCE who will probably NEVER look as hot as she does right now!!!!! I am dying. Ok well now that’s off my chest we can get back to brass tact. Work is slow, from what I hear it picks up in the summer time (just one more side note, I am older than all my friends, smarter, more successful, better looking, and more fun, I am the only one with a college degree and yet they seem to get more action than me?!?) but that is just from what I hear I am hoping that I am not here in July but we will just have to see. We are down to 4 months before the wedding, (haven’t seen action in over 8) the new truck is so much fun I love driving it, it has soooooo much power compared to the old ranger, granted the ranger did better in the snow, but that is to be expected. (Who am I kidding now I can’t get it off my mind this is worse than capital punishment).

I know that I have been away for quite a while but I can not believe this thread is still going, this has to be a record of some kind, at least in the non essential thread category. Good thing I do a search for my name every time I get a chance to stop back here.:rolleyes:

A big belated Stangnet welcome to 66Mustanggirl, I absolutely can not believe this was your first stop at Stangnet, I'm the afore mentioned "Pak in Southern NH" back in the mid 70's pages round abouts. Looks like you found yourself a great car, I'm a convertible person myself, nothing like it. I work in Canton Ma so I am probably not to far away from you if you ever have any mechanical issues, just shout out. I'm guessing that hasn't been an issue yet though as your post count shows 0 so you've been all gutter and no tech, that's a good sign I guess.

What did yall do for singles awareness day, otherwise known as Valentines day? We went to Hog-wild BBQ the best bbq restaurant in town. (If any of you come to the wedding you will get to try it because they are catering our rehearsal dinner!) then we went to the movie Fools Gold. It was a fun night! WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D :flag: :hail2: :eek: :rlaugh: