Met the girl of my dreams today

Yeah before any of yall ever even replied I sent an email politely explaining that my current situation would hold me over for the time being, as well as I didn't feel that moving to a new job this close to my wedding would be the best idea. I am sure that she will understand but to be honest with you it doesn't matter if she does. I could care less if i never talk to her again. Now that we have crossed that bridge lets move on to the next order of business. I have been feeding my borrowed laser printer pink wedding invitations for the last 2 days, they are looking fantastic but this job is for sure time consuming, I am hoping to get them to the mail box by the 30th. Now for the boat pics, yes i know that i have been slacking on the picture category, but what you must understand is the twins have not seen me in a long time and i haven't seen them in a long time, If the weather would ever warm up she owes me 7 good fishing trips because i painted her toe nails and straitened her hair, she also swore to wear a bikini of my choice during all of these trips, so expect some pictures soon, haven't made any Daiquiri's in a while, the old blender bit the big one, we registered at bed bath and beyond for a legit one, so possibly we can get that going again. I have some new pictures i could pop up but i am tired and probably wont do it till tomorrow. I have some more stories to tell but tired is my name tonight so yall will just have to wait till tomorrow. luckily I am starting to get back into the mood of checking forums again, been a while.

• Sponsors (?)

when did this thread get started? I remember reading the first couple of post and getting impressed with all the advice that was given at the time. and now its marriage? lol whoa I was surprised too see this was still alive. goodluck with all even though I'm a bit late. whens the wedding anyways?

Check it out first

She may be after a referral bonus (provided you got hired), so I wouldn't presume based on this she's trying to jump your bones. IMO, if your fiancee isn't going to be comfortable with it, you'd be better off in the long run looking elsewhere.

I would agree with that sentiment. It would behoove you to figure out if she's even remotely near you in the company structure. I would figure that out, and be straightforward blunt with your prospective boss and the ex-. Save the fiancee the stress 'till you get a clear picture yourself.:nice:

<SARCASM>[sarcasm]I mean, if your fiancee knew THE TITLE OF THIS FORUM REFERRED TO *HER*, and she's cool with it, she she can roll with this, right? :shrug: [/sarcasm]</SARCASM>

70mach, I don't think "Miss Heather" has any doubts that the title of this thread refers to the first girl; nor that Andy -or anybody posting in this epic thread- has had any heartburn over the fact that Heather has become the REAL girl of his dreams. :p

Even my wife of almost 25 years loves watching (and sometimes contributing to) this thread; she knows that there were other girls in my life before her; and she knows that they're "the past" and that Sue is my "past, present and future".

Of course Heather and Andy are still in the very first stages of their relationship; while Sue and I are getting near the middle of ours -at least I hope to have another 25+ years with her. Under those circumstances, I can understand where either one of them would feel slightly insecure if the other were regularly working/associating with an "ex".

I'm pretty doggone sure that Andy has figured out that there will be other jobs; but never will there be another Heather.

Interesting Comparisons.....

Hey, I had a few minutes to spare; and went back to look up the other girl's name (it was Jamie). I've got a few more minutes; so lets do a little "then and now" to see how close we were......

Ok so I guess I have been bad lately, from what I understood it was totally ok to go out with other people, I mean seriously, we were not in a relationship from what I understood. If you ask me, if she can go up to Kansas city and hang out with this friend of hers, why cant I go out for a nice evening with a new friend of mine that I just met on Monday who just happens to be a girl, and smokin hot!!!! Hell I haven’t even talked to Jamie since last week, for all I know she dropped off the face of the earth, I left her a message and never got a call till today. Well I guess this girl that I took out knows Jamie, and Jamie didn’t like it one bit that I took her out last night. What is your opinion on the matter???????

For you visual people

I took this girl out last night
n151000519300486717401so9.jpg

It made this girl real mad
n1510001328999id3.jpg

Once more for the slower people

Last Night
2ft2.jpg

Thus making this mad

3au8.jpg

For what its worth i had a blast, and the girl that i went out with last night wrote me a letter saying thanks for taking me out and such and some other good things to hear such as, and i am quoting "it seems to me you have a good sense of humor/ personality, very much like myself........................I didn't even know there was such a thing now-a-days of a "NICE GUY"
</quote>

What to do what to do
I was gonna re-post the infamous "Strawberry Daiquiri" pic for the horn-dawgs :drool: out there; but I decided that doesn't properly make the comparative point!

So, here you go...

Any questions? I hope not; 'cause I spent waaaaaaaaayyyyy too much more time than I had to spend; searching for stuff in this thread! :rolleyes:

:hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: :hail2: I have to say good job, that was a lot of work I am sure, and it sure does bring back some memories, good and bad, I dont remember who it was but one of yall said it was the thrill of the chase that is the most fun, I must say I agree, I haven't had more fun with anybody in my whole life, the new experience of meeting somebody that you are attracted to both mentally and physically is something else. Looking back on it now, i would not have done it any other way, alot has changed since then and I have learned alot. Heather is easily the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I dont think that I can honestly say i would have appreciated her for what she truly is without having the experience of Jamie. I only wish my friends would have been honest with me when i was dating jamie to tell me that they thought she was a total B****. Then i wouldn't have had to be thrown around like a rag doll. On the other side it did lead me to a mind blowing experience called heather. Heather and I got along so well because we were both total hicks, we enjoy nothing more than going to a rodeo or target shooting at the gun range, if one were to compare that to jamie we would be going shopping and attending musicals. Yeah without a single doubt in my mind I am going to be happy for the rest of my life, and I am going to work as hard as I can for the rest of my life proving that I am the one that deserves her.

Heather and I got along so well because we were both total hicks, we enjoy nothing more than going to a rodeo or target shooting at the gun range, if one were to compare that to jamie we would be going shopping and attending musicals. Yeah without a single doubt in my mind I am going to be happy for the rest of my life, and I am going to work as hard as I can for the rest of my life proving that I am the one that deserves her.

Oooooohhhhh boy! Do I know of a great way for you guys to spend next Valentine's Day weekend! :D :D :D

You could even get to meet the "other young love-birds" (the blue-eyed blonde pair) that have been known to visit this Board.

Although, while she's running my Arena for me; Trish will be the formidable one - probably even more intimidating than AJ's pic posted over in Trish's "Dark Side" thread.

70mach, I don't think "Miss Heather" has any doubts that the title of this thread refers to the first girl; nor that Andy -or anybody posting in this epic thread- has had any heartburn over the fact that Heather has become the REAL girl of his dreams. :p

Honestly, since I wasn't a part of it originally I had no idea his new bride to be wasn't the original girl of his dreams until just recently. Heck, I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that they were already in marriage counseling and then I realized they weren't even married yet. :shrug: Kids these days, I just don't know.

I had gone back once and tried to read thru but got exasperated some where in the 30's, didn't realize I missed all the good stuff. I guess I'll have to make time to catch up but the room I do most of my reading in doesn't have a monitor yet so it makes it tough.

A few hours??? Are you kidding? Have you noticed how long this thread is??????

I think this thread probably has beaten out even the "Two Word Story" thread by now. I'm not even sure if gp001 finally got the final "The End".

We should check with Mike and/or the Moderator Team.... this may be the longest thread in Stangnet.

This is longer than the infamous "I Love You Guys" thread over on mercurycougar.net; although that one grew enormous over a 3-day period , 'til the Admin over there locked it and admonished (maybe banned?) a few people.
(Just for a little connection: That thread was atually started here at the StangDreamin' house; after Tink's ex ("The Lump On My Couch" at the time) asked some kind of stupid question over on Tech, was told that it was a stupid question (I think he ran up against HistoricMustang?); made some smart-a**ed remark, got dumped on some more, and ran over to mc.net to cry. And it went epic in aout 72 hours, 'til it was locked.

Guys who hang around mercurycougar.net could therefore "back me up" when I say that, indirectly, StangNet caused the birth of the website known as "thecurb.org".

Okay, okay, I know; my mind is wandering this morning....... :rolleyes: :rlaugh:

No all I need is to fit my "Fortress of Solitude" :rolleyes: with a beer fridge and a BBQ and it would be perfect :lol:

Are you my long lost father?????? :rolleyes:

Anyhow we printed the invitations, they look good, LOTS of pink and frilly things I think they went a little overboard, but of course people say I may have went a little overboard with the mustang. Different Strokes For Different Folks. The fact of the matter is its spring time here and TOMORROW I take the boat out for its first trip to the lake, my red hot smokin fiance' will be riding shotgun with me and if all goes right i will be motoring over to a cove turning on the radio dropping some fishing lines in the water, folding out the bow bed and relaxing for a while, she wants to sun tan, and if I am any kind of betting man I would bet on her wearing here little (and I mean little) yellow and white bikini, :eek: :eek: :eek: I CAN NOT WAIT, been entirely too long since I have seen a site like that, and YES i will be taking some pictures to remember it by. Now all this is weather pending, I have no idea if any of this will actually pan out, but right now the forecast is 80 and sunny, perfect for a little tan. Also pending the boat runs right, I think it will but I have no idea.

Finished the invites THANK GOD! Will drop them in the mail box today! Sould be getting them some time this week or early next week. So we went to the lake but it was to cold for the yellow bikini, got some pictures, will post them when i get home.

:eek: :jaw: :eek: :jaw: :eek: :jaw: :eek: :jaw: :eek:

Well, I'm thinking this would not be the time to say :worthlesb

The infamous "daiquiri picture" was hard enough on me. (The wild hair, the rosy blush on the cheeks - that got me in enough trouble with Mrs StDr) :chair:

DUDE! This is a "family" site!
Besides, if he were to post a pic of her nekkid it would probably kill me!:eek:

Dude, notice I said "...would not be a good time to say :worthlesb ..."

Nekkid pics would probably kill me (even before Sue did); so I'm pretty sure you'd definitely be a goner. (EDIT: Me being younger and all....) And to whom would we leave The Closet and all its furniture (Barcaloungers, 60" flatscreen, wet-bar, Jacuzzi, high-dive into The Gutter)??????
We couldn't leave it to the kids, they'd surely end up in jail - it needs somebody with experience and wisdom...... Couldn't leave it to El Cheapo; Deanna would probably toss it out, as Dan would take one look at the pics and keel over on top of us!

Nope, nekkid pics would be just....... bad :nonono: