More Bullet videos as promised. And whoring pics

• Sponsors (?)

Foxfan88 said:
try taking out the 4 rubber stops for the sides of the hood, i had to do that with my cowl hood. i think my front bumper sags bci still have one, but the hood lines up with the fenders, actually a tad tad lower....

did that too, i think it may be my bumper, at the top of my hood it lines up fine, but it gets worse as it goes down.

Clutch is NOT slipping

woodyy24 said:
sounds like a slippy clutch to me especially when you raced him shifting from 1st to 2nd.

anyway, kewl vids and pics :nice:

I dont thi nk my clutch is slipping, FWA, Quadrant, Cable, and clutch have less then 5k miles on them and it was broken in properly. Heres a video WITH traction, aka slicks.

These are the flows by the way. :D
http://media.putfile.com/launch57

hmm duno,

you could try unbolting the the hinges from the firewall and knocking those down some... i had to do that with my cowl hood bc the side are real thick.

have you messed with the 2 black stops on the core support??

other than that i duno. maybe its just the bumper saggin, but it doesnt look like it is. Maybe it collapsing in on itself or something.

you can tell a big difference b/w the flows and the bullets.

flowmasters are good muffler by all means, its just eh same sound everyday and the fact all mustangs have em. they get boring.

BOWTIEKILLR said:
i think you should take a vid from another car of you are getting on it..... give us a better idea of how it sounds goin down the road

We tried that, we did a video of me downshifting and passing my buddy in his car, but my gf messed up the video and hit record twice so it didnt record anything, if you see the begning of the racing video with my buddy you can kinda hear it, but next time we get videos im going to get some.