Msd Fast Response

Grabbin' Asphalt

5 Year Member
Jun 10, 2013
Atlanta, Ga
IMAG1446.jpg
IMAG1445-1.jpg

Wanted to commend MSD for turning my initial bad experience with there products to a favorable one with there customer service. The man responsible for turning this situation around is J.D. at MSD. He overnighted these to me and was very helpful in wanting me to have a better experience with there product line. I've already recalled him and thanked him for stepping up to the plate in honoring MSD's product line. If anyone has an issue with any other MSD products call J.D. in the Tech dept and tell him your with stangnet. This should serve well, showing MSD wants to do right by every customer and wants your business.

Thanks again J.D.
Barry

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

A lot of people talk :poo: about msd...been using there products for 10 years and never had a problem. A lot has to do with operator and installer error. Always answered any of my questions I have had also.

A lot of people talk **** about msd...been using there products for 10 years and never had a problem. A lot has to do with operator and installer error. Always answered any of my questions I have had also.
Explain to me how you install a coil, ignition box or distributor wrong. You did know MSD outsourced their parts years ago and file for bankruptcy.

You've never seen a hacked in ignition box with a bunch of scotch locks and butt connectors? Or people inputting wrong settings into them then blaming the box for the proplem? Don't matter to me is smokey the bear is making the products for MSD, they work.

:lol: and an invoice

That's just to document what's supposed to be in the packing slip and write off's come tax season :D Least they are trying and that's what makes me happy :nice:

Extra Large Shirt? Better lay off those Tacos there bud. :p

At least you have 2 coils for when the first one dies.. lol

I thought about the idea of insurance for any type of possible repeat meltdown :)
They're trying though, they're trying.