mspnp2 high idle on start

Hello, just finished a mspnp2 conversion on 89 mustang. My problem is my idle is super high at start and i can get my timing to match up with the trigger offset. Can someone please walk me through where im going wrong in this tune.

i attached a datalog but couldnt run the car for long due to the high idle.

Attachments

• 2023-11-07_17.19.04.mlg
    85.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Sponsors (?)

Please attach copy of your tune.

At a quick glance: your tps is -16.5%, this needs calibrated. Set base timing. The car is idling at the target RPM, lower this value.

Please attach copy of your tune.

At a quick glance: your tps is -16.5%, this needs calibrated. Set base timing. The car is idling at the target RPM, lower this value.
ok thanks 86HO 5.0, did all the calibrations and now the map sensor is reading 96 Kpa at idle. Question, the guy I'm helping has the ampefi mspnp2 and the rear option port is different, are the pins the same or do they have a new pinout for this new style ecu?

Not certain on the pinouts of the two ECU's, I'm sure there's wiring diagrams online for each of them.

Did you calibrate just the TPS or did you calibrate everything? Did you physically handle the ECU, if so check the vacuum line.

Hey 86HO5.0, I recalibrated all my sensors, my problem is that this AMPEFI MSPNP2 V2.0 have a different rear option connector than the older 26 pin connector. It has only 2 rows with 13 pin on each row. My question is are the PIN numbers the same as the older mspnp gen 2 3 row 26 pin out?