My Apoligies To Ed Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.

revhead347

Apparently my ex-husband made that mistake.
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 14, 2004
Acworth, GA
I said some very negative things about Ed Curtis and his business in a recent thread. I realize that my comments do nothing to improve this community, nor do anything to help those trying to pursue this hobby. Most of all, my comments do not reflect the person I would like to be. I let my own frustrations get the better of me, and I vented them in an inappropriate manner. I certainly should not have projected my personal experiences onto others in an open forum. I wish nothing but the best for Ed's business, and I respect the contributions he has made to the Mustang community.

Kurt

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I said some very negative things about Ed Curtis and his business in a recent thread. I realize that my comments do nothing to improve this community, nor do anything to help those trying to pursue this hobby. Most of all, my comments do not reflect the person I would like to be. I let my own frustrations get the better of me, and I vented them in an inappropriate manner. I certainly should not have projected my personal experiences onto others in an open forum. I wish nothing but the best for Ed's business, and I respect the contributions he has made to the Mustang community.

Kurt
While I feel you may have over stepped because i was in that thread, this is still America and you're entitled to you own opinion which you are free to express. I wouldn't apologize for saying how I felt but maybe just in the manner you did it. Were all here to share experience in one way or another. Just my .02

Reactions: 3 users
I agree with toolow91, there's no need to apologize for your opinion. The delivery was a little harsh....but Ed was just as harsh.

Your input is important here. You made this thread and it testifies to the type of person you are. Just doesn't seem like you would, intentionally, mislead anyone here.

This is America...places like this exist so people can voice themselves.

Your point was clearly stated....we could also see your passion in that point.

Ed could probably have an even bigger business if he hired a team of customer service personnel.....but then he'd have to pay more....so everyone else would have to pay more. Then people would talk about his business because his price is too high.

I appreciated the thread because it showed several sides to the relationships with his customers, potential customers, and info seekers.

If you hadn't posted what you did...then Ed might not have responded with as much insight into what he deals with.

Reactions: 1 user
Point taken, but I feel that comments made that aren't helpful to others shouldn't have been made, and I regret that.

Kurt

Reactions: 2 users
Oh heck, you got Ed to post here and when's the last time that happened? :).
Agreed, harsh, opinions, we've all got them, and, sometimes we get a little passionate...
It's too bad you have regrets, we've all been there.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.