My BIGGEST burnout ever , video

Slow5.0

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Well i bet everyone knows i was lookin to buy LineLock because i had some burned clutches in past 3 years (4 sets of them) due not having LineLock at track
So i bought Summit LineLock ,spends some hrs in installing due to stupidfittings that have to be inverted from double flare , but i got it done in about 2 hrs
Next thing i know i had some 15" V6 rims and tires and going all over the town at night looking for some good safe spots to test this LineLock
I tryed one one street ,i just start lit them up when i saw car show up (it was 2AM)
Then i went in germany on middle of HWY ,same thing cars all over the place, so i decide to call it day
Next morning i called my buddy who works in local tire shop,and he says yes i can make some smoke in back of his store (remember my old burnouts ?, it was at his place)
Week beforei went in Summitracing and when i bought this LoneLock i bought set of 26x10.5x15 M/T ET Streets so after i burn that rubber i have on V6 rims (some old winter tires) i gonna mount ETs on them

And here is smokei made , I didn't start in 1st ,i start in 2nd , and 56th didn't work because i didn't rev up enough it bogged down ,but it was nice burnout

Click here to see Video

Or http://media.putfile.com/94-Mustang-GT-burnout

Here is some pics of LineLock and old rubber and new DOT slicks

IMG_1137a.jpg

IMG_1140a.jpg

IMG_1138a.jpg

IMG_1139a.jpg

IMG_1141a.jpg

IMG_1142a.jpg

IMG_1150a.jpg

IMG_1149a.jpg

IMG_1209a.jpg

IMG_1208a.jpg

IMG_1135a.jpg

IMG_1136a.jpg

IMG_1143a.jpg

IMG_1144a.jpg

IMG_1145a.jpg

IMG_1146a.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Your compilation video is awesome. I haven't raced much at the track and was wondering if yo uyellow or red light the tree does it have any effect on your quarter mile time? I mean, if I am not so good yet at going exactly on the green does it matter at all? Thanks.