My Conversation with STS TURBO!

dubbsix

Oct 18, 2006
Katy,TX
Hey Guys,
Just sending a note to say you guys have totally forgotten about the huge MUSTANG 5.0 /4.6 market. We hear great things about your turbo setup, but are unable to buy a kit designed for our cars. What do we have to do to show you guys that there is a huge demand for your excellent product for the fox,sn95 cars? <-- no seriously.

Here is the deal. We would make a kit for the SN95 mustangs and even the fox body mustangs if room was not an issue. We can however design a front remote mount turbo where you wouldn't need a manifold and the install would be much easier to install and run much cooler than a traditional front mount. If you think you might be interested and be able to get the SN95 community together to leave deposits on kits, we would gladly get one in and develop a bolt on kit for the older mustangs. Feel free to call me and I will be more than happy to answer your questions. Thank you!

-- Basically im just asking who all will be interested in the front mount setup described by their regional manager. I dont have a price yet, but will have a price soon.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with your interest or concerns. I dont stand to make any money off of this.. I just think they're turbo kits are sick.

*mods, if this aint the place please put in a better place.**

• Sponsors (?)

There are plenty of kits currently available for foxbody mustangs with a conventional (more efficient) setup that I doubt it's in their best interest to produce a kit. For those looking for high end kits, Hellion already has the offering for the foxbody's.

Remote mount setups have their place...but it is not on a fox or sn95 mustang. There is simply too much room in the engine bay....and no reason to remote mount as they are inherently less efficient designs.

As for the sn95's, there are some reasonably priced....well constructed kit's available currently.

B&G STAGE 1 94-95 [94-95 FULLKIT STAGE 1] - $2,750.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

94-95 stage 2 mustang single turbo "tuner" kit [pdp9002] - $3,199.99 : Pony Down Performance, turbo mustang kits & parts

yea go B&G and be done with it... Remote mounts are a cool idea, but alot of hassle.

Plus for what STS is gonna charge for a kit that they dont put into production, you could build your own way cheaper