Progress Thread My First Foxbody

Sorry its been a while, I have been very busy with working on the car and I start a new job next week. Recently we finally got all the new window motors in and adjusted the windows (Only one of the windows worked when i got the car). We fixed the headlights as they used to just go out and I would have to hold the brights on to use the headlights. I bought a new turn signal lever and installed that because mine is very faded. I finally got a license plate for my car so I drove it to work today even though there is no back window and it was only 35 degrees, but I couldn't wait any longer to drive it :)

This weekend I need to make some room for storage of the parts from my donor car. I want to switch my interior to gray so I plan to take a lot of the interior out of the donor car. Hopefully its nice out this weekend and I can get a lot done...but its 35 degrees outside so that might suck haha

• Sponsors (?)

Excellent. Nice progress, man! Get that window in there so you like driving it even more. What color is the current interior? You can make pretty good money on black interior parts if they're clean, and I know a guy who's lookin' :D

Excellent. Nice progress, man! Get that window in there so you like driving it even more. What color is the current interior? You can make pretty good money on black interior parts if they're clean, and I know a guy who's lookin' :D

The current interior is that scarlet red so if you know a guy who wants that let me know lol