Progress Thread My Kenne Bell Twin Screw'd Foxbody thread, (new addition to the family)

• Sponsors (?)

Or this wheel? Comes black with machined lip, chrome, or silver with machined lip
Front wheel size: 18"x8", offset: +30 mm
Rear wheel size: 18"x8", offset: +45 mm or +38mm
F5Blk_Mach-Lip-T1.png

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user
@FoxMustangLvr you can run the 98 Cobra wheels with little issue if you want something that looks good on a fox and cheap at first. I had some for a while but they aren't perfect by any means. This was with a 275 tire on the rear (too big for the 8" rim) and it rubbed, but a 255 likely would have been perfect if you are looking at 8" rims anyways. Then you just need a spacer up front and you're good.

447201C8-97A4-4DC9-A31C-8518DC700110_zpstfjgpgiv.jpg

@FoxMustangLvr you can run the 98 Cobra wheels with little issue if you want something that looks good on a fox and cheap at first. I had some for a while but they aren't perfect by any means. This was with a 275 tire on the rear (too big for the 8" rim) and it rubbed, but a 255 likely would have been perfect if you are looking at 8" rims anyways. Then you just need a spacer up front and you're good.

447201C8-97A4-4DC9-A31C-8518DC700110_zpstfjgpgiv.jpg
The real heavy debate for me is do I get 17" wheels and use my existing Nittos or do I get 18" wheels which I think look really good on our cars but I'll need to purchase tires too and adds to the overall expense. I'll have to review my budget and see what I can do. I'm actually trying to get all this done this winter.