My only real problem with this site..makes me not stop in as often.

DMAN302 said:
Why did I think I should even bother...outwitted by you kids again...damn you and that scoobie doo.

You know, it's funny. I would have started an exact opposite thread. I get PO when people can't see something as a joke and have to get all serious right away. I personally use the Tech section to get answers to questions, and the talk section to converse with fellow stangers.

• Sponsors (?)

This site is boring now, I just keep seeing the same people posting over and over and over again, its like a clan. Do you guys have a life after stangnet? lol I can only sit on here for 15 minutes at a time because theres only like two or three interesting threads, but some of you I see posting all day about the most random stuff. How do you do it?

MAC'n89Blckstng said:
This site is boring now, I just keep seeing the same people posting over and over and over again, its like a clan. Do you guys have a life after stangnet? lol I can only sit on here for 15 minutes at a time because theres only like two or three interesting threads, but some of you I see posting all day about the most random stuff. How do you do it?

An azz Donut on the chair helps I bet.

Aaron'S'tang said:
To be honest with you, I've lost my last 26 girlfriends do to my obsession with :SNSign: . Someday I'll find a girl that can handle my 23.5 hours of Stangnet a day, someday, hopefully, with any luck.

HOLY CRAP DUDE! Do you realize that that's just a HAIR under 2 girlfriends per post???? What exactly are you typing???? :lol:

Aaron'S'tang said:
You know, it's funny. I would have started an exact opposite thread. I get PO when people can't see something as a joke and have to get all serious right away. I personally use the Tech section to get answers to questions, and the talk section to converse with fellow stangers.
And I'm the oposite oposite :shrug: of you...I use the tech section to coverse on a vast range of nonmustang related (political mostly) topics of interest, and the talk section purely as an educational device to satisfy my inner burning desire for knowledge and relevant information.