Need a New Digi Cam ....

drakesdad said:
"The sum of one of one of one"..........Russian huh.....ROCK ON...
All :hail2: the OF :rlaugh:

Yeah, I saw that one ... but here's the definition that I saw on dictionary.com ....

troi-ka (troi
prime.gif
k
schwa.gif
)

n.

a. A Russian carriage drawn by a team of three horses abreast.
b. A team of three horses abreast.

Yeah I was searching for another word so that I wouldn't offend anyone, lol.

Jennifer has some pics of her car on here somewhere ..... maybe in our pic thread.

• Sponsors (?)

I like those definitions Justin.......the horse and all....:nice:
I saw a post the other night when searching and Jennifer was talking with another female who was nine months pregnant......I know the user name was cool.......I'm getting old....I can't remember :nonono: :rlaugh:

did the search....Toxic 5.4

SeventyMach1 said:
Yeah ... what's really crazy is that (I think) she's only like 15 minutes from me. So, Will .... whenever you decide to come back "home" :)D ) .... we can have a "troika". (Go ahead, do a search & see what that word means, lol.)

And the statement about our paint is so true. No pic I have ever seen shows what Opal Frost looks like in person.

O.F. FTW!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty close...maybe 20-25 since we are way up 181 now, sucks. I'm gonna hafta go look up "troika" too! LOL...but I will assume that it means an O.F. get-together...

It is odd how you can never capture the true hue of O.F. with a camera. Not fair!

drakesdad said:
I agree with the "in person" of the OF....pictures don't do justice....I imagine your term as either a trifecta or don't want to mention the other word..lol
I looked at 95 Opals profile and didn't see where he was from.....but nice car he has :nice: and stang girl......were waiting for the pic of yours.....
Will

Here's a couple; the wheels are different now...I put Bullitt wheels on it, but don't have any new pics yet. I need to get on that...

As always, the true essence isn't captured...my car looks like plain old silver...wahh

View attachment 463252

View attachment 463254

Thanks!

I do like the Bullitts a lot better. I liked the 17s that are on it in the pic, because for me they were still an upgrade from the 16" waffle wheels that were on it when I bought it. But still not as much as the Bullitts. I want 2 deep dish ones for the rear, sometime. Justin's car looks awesome with them...

ive got a nikon coolpix 5600 5.1 mp and i LOVE it....takes great pics, and only cost me $220....heres a new pic i took...

DSCN1333.jpg

this wasn't even shot at full 5.1 resolution...its shot at 1024x768...i only shoot pics i really care about at the best quality

Attachments

• DSCN1333.jpg
    DSCN1333.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 29
When it comes to digicams these days, it comes down to whether you want to get into photography or just want a bum-around vacation/party cam for just random stuff. If you don't have an eye for color accuracy and don't mind plenty of jpeg noise and a narrow dynamic range, or if you don't know the difference between vignetting and purple-fringing just buy any-ol sub $250 digicam and you will be happy with it. There are plenty of problems with every pic posted above, but if you don't see it, don't bother with an expensive camera.

Crap! :mad:

I found my Sony today. Now I don't have a "reason" to upgrade. Oh well, at least that's more $$ spent toward mods!

BTW, I appreciate the help in this thread. I'm still going to get something better soon .... just not as soon as I thought. :bang: