Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Number 3

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

1990Coupe

Founding Member
Mar 11, 2002
Toms River NJ
So i have been thinking about changing headlights... My car is getting a fresh coat of white paint in the coming months, so i have been thinking about changing up the look with headlights... Incase you don't know here is the current look:

213.jpg

068.jpg

And i was thinking about these:

HL2250.jpg

these:

HL2250S.jpg

Or these:

93smoked6pcheadlights.jpg

Should i change it up or just keep what i have??!??!

Discuss..

• Sponsors (?)

I vote number 1. I got the same style you have now only the ultra clears and I wish I had gotten the LRS diamond clears instead of the projector style lamps.

#3? they're not projectors. Its just an accessory bulb. You can make it a turn signal, or a driving light or whatever.

Personally I'd either say the ones you have already or #3. I'm a fan of the accessory bulb light. But I'm biased :D

Number 3 is exactly what i have now, only difference is the backing is chrome instead of black, and the lenses are tinted unlike the clear that mine are now. I just like that style too with the accessory light. I'm between 1 and 3 i think right now.

If you want I will post a pic of my hatch tonight. its white and it has the lights like yours only the backs are chrome and the lense is clear.

No way should number one be winning!!! You have a theme going with your dark rims continue that theme on to your headlights and then get tint done. Your car would look so much better. I personally would say #3 but I know #2 would look amazing also.

No way should number one be winning!!! You have a theme going with your dark rims continue that theme on to your headlights and then get tint done. Your car would look so much better. I personally would say #3 but I know #2 would look amazing also.

You pose a very good point.. i have sort of a black and white theme going... You're car is rocking the number 3's i have posted right? Maybe i should go with the smoked 2's or 3's?

You pose a very good point.. i have sort of a black and white theme going... You're car is rocking the number 3's i have posted right? Maybe i should go with the smoked 2's or 3's?

I do have number 3. I really think you will be very happy with either 2 or 3, especially since you have a theme going. Stick to the theme.... TRUST ME. If your not happy with them I'll buy the headlights from you.:nice: