New Cobra gets smoked...

• Sponsors (?)

ahhh Supras suck

IMPS

SLOW

My experience with Supras

1. sit and spin

2. bog and complain about turbo lag

Havent had one beat me yet ...even when my car was stock.

Turbo chargers seem like such a great idea, but everyone I know who has one has trouble launching at the track.

I know, i know... You guys don't like Supra's and they are expensive to mod... Hell... I don't like Supras either!

I was simply posting a vid that I thought was kinda cooooo. Not very often you get to see a race over 150MPH on the street!

nitrous sucks

The ricer cheated, he had to use nitrous. You could see the flames coming from the tailpipes. What a piece of garbage, the ricer had to use nitrous to beat the mustang, otherwise, the ricer was being creamed by the cobra.

The supra sucks, and he probably damaged his motor from using that much nitrous. Hey, if you're reading this ricer, your supra sucks and you didn't really beat the cobra, because you cheated. If the cobra would have used nitrous also, your super slow supra would have been a 1/4 mile behind in a few seconds.

later

Wow. That was Pretty newbish! Rule of the street is run-what-brung...so what if the supra had nitrous....so what if the cobra didnt. That is a lame game to play "if i had That same mod I would beat you"........Point is, you dont.

If the supra was tuned, the n2o was as safe as the boost it was running...Period.

The supra is an import, but RICE is an ethic...not a vehicle.

mr_woodster said:
Wow. That was Pretty newbish! Rule of the street is run-what-brung...so what if the supra had nitrous....so what if the cobra didnt. That is a lame game to play "if i had That same mod I would beat you"........Point is, you dont.

If the supra was tuned, the n2o was as safe as the boost it was running...Period.

The supra is an import, but RICE is an ethic...not a vehicle.

:stupid:

I with the woodster on this one. Don't care if he had 100 thousand dollars into that Supra, or even a 300 shot of giggle gas. It's run what you brung and the Cobra didn't have enough that night!!! Anyone who runs a Supra from a high speed roll is just asking for a beating anyways. That is a modified Supra's strong point for christs sake! Now from a dig and racing for 1320 feet, the Cobra may be able to get him.... but on the highway at triple digits? Cobra owner got what he deserved....

U.M.

P.S. Someone explain to me how fire out the exhaust automatically equals the use of N2O? I've see turbo cars do that all the time.....WITHOUT N2O!

Haha, its funny how alot of yall think that the supra used nitrous, especially just b/c flames came out of his tailpipe. There was no nitrous there, just a BIG ass turbo. FYI my car when it decides to backfire shoot little flames out the pipes, I dont have nitrous, maybe I did but didn't know it :shrug: .

Who races from a roll? Nascar does, but the rule book says everybodys equal. F1 races from a dead stop, and they are just as fast as the amount of money they put in their cars. Point is, 0-160 tells who has the best car. 70-160 tells who has the best driver. just my .02

ps - what do yall mean by "the right way to drive?"

who cares

700HP or not, it's still a rice burner. It will never have the recognition a musclecar gets. It probably took him 50k to get that kind of power. We can get it with 20k or less.

Later