New Radio, which one?

• Sponsors (?)

If it were my ride I would go with this.. I got an old Clarion flip up and its been great to me. When I got it double dins were just becoming popular. I am also a believer in brand names for elecctronics and reputable dealers as well so you might be able to find this a bit cheaper.. But for 150 I would rather have the better name and quality. I prefer the Alpine but they also have Clarion, Pioneer, and Kenwood right in that ballpark.

Alpine iVA-W203 DVD receiver at Crutchfield Signature

I tired to find the year of your car but couldn't.. 150 is more but to me its worth it but I'm a somewhat stereo nut.. so is the car not running or not in a garage? I'm not sure if I would be happy with a $300 dvd player but that's me..

I tired to find the year of your car but couldn't.. 150 is more but to me its worth it but I'm a somewhat stereo nut.. so is the car not running or not in a garage? I'm not sure if I would be happy with a $300 dvd player but that's me..

Trust me soon as I am through w/upgrades, I am parking the car in a rented garage and putting a sick stereo system in there (as soon as I make my self speaker savy) some of this speaker stuff is a science apart from the car itself.
The car is running fine, I've just been riding around w/o a radio for about 3-4 months now and getting tired of hearing myself think:rlaugh:. For me 300 bucks is below the range I would be worry somebody easly taking the dang thing. Alpine is a redicously good stero though, just to rich for my blood, for that price I want a custom CatBack exhaust!