New times!!

squeak93

15 Year Member
Jun 2, 2005
Joplin, Missouri
Just got back from the track and WOW!!

I picked up 3 tenths and 2 mph from a mid pipe swap and weld in mufflers!!

Good day.

New times. 13.71 100.81 with a 1.98 60 on street tires.

Best mph 13.79 101.33 with a 2.03 60 on street tires.

Best it had run was 13.79 98.8 or so on Drag Radials and good for 14.00's at 99.5 ish. So WOW!!

Bump for the mid pipe swap. Definitly my best mod to date!!

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe not the gears+drag radials but better that the gears with street tires.

My car was 14.20 stock at 1000 foot high track. So the gears-cold air-hypertec was worth about .2 and this by itself was that. Now I guess you could assume the other mods made this one better but oh well.

Now the SOTP was best with the gears for the obvious reasons. But this helped out a lot. Now time some rear suspension work, a second set of my wheels to be sneaky, and new BFG's.

It dropped 3/10's before with just drag radials so hopfully the same if not better. I was very inconsistent on the tree today. Have different tires on than last time and they only have like 300 miles on them. Still a little slick.

But next up is rear suspension. Need traction before go fast goodies. Trying to get to low 13's on street tires before I do the anything else horsepower related.

It dropped 3/10's before with just drag radials so hopfully the same if not better. I was very inconsistent on the tree today. Have different tires on than last time and they only have like 300 miles on them. Still a little slick.

But next up is rear suspension. Need traction before go fast goodies. Trying to get to low 13's on street tires before I do the anything else horsepower related.

You mean your dr's were a little slick or the street tires?