New To Mustangs

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

Post a thread in the 1996-2004 subforum general talk section saying hey and post a couple pictures of your car.
Tell them a little about your plans for it too.

There will be plenty of people with mustangs like yours that will help you with whatever you need.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone, I'm new to the Ford world and Def the stang gang, I just purchased a 94 5.0 5 speed, as a fixer project and my first big task is getting the rear lights to work, I have already replace the headlight switch and checked the terminals, the multu-function switch with new harness but still nothing. Any other places to look? When they pulled the motor is it possible they pinched a wire? What would be the first place to look? And any leads on to where harness junction points to diagnose wire continuity and see if they're are pinched or broke wires would be a big plus, thanks to any and all help!! Derek

Hey everyone, I'm new to the Ford world and Def the stang gang, I just purchased a 94 5.0 5 speed, as a fixer project and my first big task is getting the rear lights to work, I have already replace the headlight switch and checked the terminals, the multu-function switch with new harness but still nothing. Any other places to look? When they pulled the motor is it possible they pinched a wire? What would be the first place to look? And any leads on to where harness junction points to diagnose wire continuity and see if they're are pinched or broke wires would be a big plus, thanks to any and all help!! Derek
Hey man and welcome to Stangnet.

Just so you know, this thread was started by @MisfitJynx .

I'm not getting on you, but each thread is started by the original poster. You should start one yourself. Go to the 1979-1995 subforum and then to the tech section and basically repeat this post. You'll find lots of help there for wiring, or any other technical issue you might have. Just look for the "Post New Thread" tab to get going

We do have some general post threads that anyone can come in with their thoughts or pictures. Like in the '79-'95 section has one going for posting pictures of your mustang.

Awesome thanks!! My fault for posting on wrong thread, I'm new to the whole forum thing.

Hey man and welcome to Stangnet.

Just so you know, this thread was started by @MisfitJynx .

I'm not getting on you, but each thread is started by the original poster. You should start one yourself. Go to the 1979-1995 subforum and then to the tech section and basically repeat this post. You'll find lots of help there for wiring, or any other technical issue you might have. Just look for the "Post New Thread" tab to get going

We do have some general post threads that anyone can come in with their thoughts or pictures. Like in the '79-'95 section has one going for posting pictures of your mustang.