Nice knowing you all

Well our local car forum I think might have decided on a slightly less violent approach to what we might do. We have the idea of going to wal-mart and buying a TON of white posterboard and using that to block out the protestors. On top of that + the motorcyclists that will be there we might burn a ton of CD's with the start spangled banner and anyone with a system will blare that as well. If it really comes down to it, they might be taking a golden shower or worse, which I really wish would happen.

Also I know lots of people say this is them using freedom of speech BUT......the 1st Amendment does NOT cover slander or fighting words which I believe this is both. Meh, either way they deserve a swift kick in the face/ass or many of the other extremely gruesome, violent, and tortorus things i've thought up in the past day.

• Sponsors (?)

McTeague said:
It is their right to express their opinion.

It is your right to express yours.

Dishonoring military or any type of funerals should be illegal.

If you resort to violence, they win.

Do what you have to do.

and remember, they only win if theyre still around. kill them all. get your local KKK group in on it in support of the funeral, and these ****heads will think twice before showing.

McTeague said:

That just partially made my day. Too bad the glass didn't shatter and slice one of their throats.

EDIT: Thomas you just made me think...For how much I HATE the KKK and groups like them, right now I think it'd be very interesting to see the KKK's view on this group. Just imagine if you could get KKK vs these wackos. Either way we win because a couple from each group would die.

Dusstbuster said:
That just partially made my day. Too bad the glass didn't shatter and slice one of their throats.

EDIT: Thomas you just made me think...For how much I HATE the KKK and groups like them, right now I think it'd be very interesting to see the KKK's view on this group. Just imagine if you could get KKK vs these wackos. Either way we win because a couple from each group would die.
dude, can i have your car? :)

I am so sick of those retards and hearing about them. You know what the sad part is? THEY are getting more press then the poor 18 y/o Marine fresh out of bootcamp with the wife and kid that just got the crap blown out of him for trying to help people be free. I know some of you are against "hurting" these retards, saying it helps their cause and they "win" if someone acts out against them. My opinion is that who ever kicks the crap out of these asses is a hero also. Nothing would make me happier then seeing that dumb bitch get punched in the face by a fellow blue-blooded american. enough said.:flag:

Not against hurting them, I just think it would be a mistake. In a perfect world they would def get their asses kicked on a daily basis.

However, in this world the people doing the ass kicking will face criminal and civil charges. Maybe even get sued for enough coin to allow the Phelps to buy a new bus. It sucks, I know... But the sad fact of the matter is that they are protected by the same rights all of us enjoy and cherish. There is no easy answer like "just kicking their collective asses". It feels good to talk about doing it though.

I think it'd be funny if someone was wild enough against them that they blew themselves up in a group of the phelps protestors. That would rock and whoever did it would probably be the first suicide bomber to actually go to heaven.

do what you must do. as a vet i support you and anyone else who stands against those ****ers. if they ever come near Little Rock, I'll be there with some creative, yet legal, ways of making them regret they ever showed up.

:flag:

helty said:
do what you must do. as a vet i support you and anyone else who stands against those ****ers. if they ever come near Little Rock, I'll be there with some creative, yet legal, ways of making them regret they ever showed up.

:flag:

Altho i'm not a vet, I will be right along side you trying to piss those bastards off :D :flag:

I wouldn't mind strapping them to a pole in the middle of IED alley. Or better yet strap them on the front of a Tac Vehicle and hope some one with a VBIED comes head on.

**** these tards, I'm so glad I'm over here so they can spew insanity at a heros funeral.

Yea...I just watched that video and got a strange urge to roundhouse kick that biotch in the face. Honestly, if i ever die while still serving this country and this biotch shows up at my funeral, I'd get out of the grave in my dress blues and beat the **** out of her and the rest of her 100 members and stick an IED on the road to their church :mad:

Isn't a cemetary and funeral home considered private property? Surely you could keep them off that. Can't control the streets, but you could always run a few of them down.

Just take pictures of each and every one of them holding a sign and set up a website. Then get their names and addresses and phone numbers and list it all on there. Or find the dumbest looking one, get in his face and start screaming about 1 inch from him....until he hits you. Then call the cops. Bring a paintball gun and just shoot all their signs to cover them up. Lots of "nonviolent ways" to piss them off.

There is also a group of bikers that go to these funerals where they know those A holes will hold up signs. They have huge american flags they hold around the funeral assembly so no one can see the signs....

Those people are awesome not to resort to violence. I myself do not have that kind of will power.