No Fuel No Spark Help!!!

Jly154

Nov 29, 2015
Nebraska
hey guys so I'm new to this forum and fairly new to mustangs so about a month ago I bought a 94 gt and it ran fine till I had to replace the ground from my battery to the block before that i had to jump start it twice I took my car to the carwash got home parked it and it wouldn't start and sense then I have no fuel or no spark I replaced the ignition control modual, starter, starter solenoid and I read that it could be caused by the pip sensor going bad in the distributor. Yesterday I tried starting it and nothing so I took out the spout plug and I got spark with it out and it even tried to start with some starting fluid but now I'm out of ideas on what it could be.

• Sponsors (?)

The fuel pump should come on with the key. Have you checked all fuses and relays? I would start there. I'll bet you don't have 12v going to the fuel pump.
I don't get anything that I can hear except the fp relay clicking up front and no fuel pressure at the schrader valve at all I have yet to check voltage at the pump I found a Diagram on how to make it cycle and that didn't seem to work either so I'm not sure

Try tapping the ccrm with a mallet. I've seen contacts stick before. Not a long term solution but will rule out if they are stuck open.
Where exactly is it located I haven been able to find it but I only looked once it's getting cold here (highs of 25-30*) so I haven't been too motivated to do a whole lot with it lately