No Mercy 7

tannerc91gt

This last 25% is foreign territory at this point
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Indiana
any of you fine gentlemen going to be in attendance this year?
Before the rain ran us off yesterday the wife got to see a few 4 second radial cars in bowling green and now she's a lot more enthusiastic about us going.

• Sponsors (?)

I know they are trying to get Ricky doc with animal control and Justin swanstrom with apocalypse to come down and do their rematch but for me to go to Georgia to support Ricky fox is a bit much for me

I really like the Pro 275 class and of course want to see RvW run. And with the 14 rounds of qualifying they'll probably let them do I'll have plenty of chances.

Reactions: 1 user
And now we spam!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

He has(had) a lot of badass cars. X275 camaro and some grudge stuff but nothing beats the mustang.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

any of you fine gentlemen going to be in attendance this year?
Before the rain ran us off yesterday the wife got to see a few 4 second radial cars in bowling green and now she's a lot more enthusiastic about us going.

Not gonna make NM . BUT ! There are talks about doing lights out in February again [emoji41]

Oh and his mustang is insane . The g body Malibu though was pretty sweet to !

d1c2caca68e3b08126b93192a7d23b24.jpg

FAP FAP FAP FAP

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Not gonna make NM . BUT ! There are talks about doing lights out in February again [emoji41]

Oh and his mustang is insane . The g body Malibu though was pretty sweet to !

d1c2caca68e3b08126b93192a7d23b24.jpg

FAP FAP FAP FAP

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
What he said^^ Thinking about bringing my hoagie 4 second streeter down for Lights Out 8. The decision would be easier if they had a little more love for the Ultra275 guys :mad:
Can I spam my own junk?

2016-09-06-16-39-08-jpg.565248.jpg

2016-09-07 11.25.43.jpg

2016-09-08 02.02.08.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
@tannerc91gt word of advise if you go, get there early! they will actually close the gates once they meet their maximum attendance, if you're not in the gate by then... you're out! When we were down earlier in the year the highway would back up for miles trying to get to the event. Oh, and make sure you look for Lindsey @TOOLOW91 :rlaugh:

@tannerc91gt word of advise if you go, get there early! they will actually close the gates once they meet their maximum attendance, if you're not in the gate by then... you're out! When we were down earlier in the year the highway would back up for miles trying to get to the event. Oh, and make sure you look for Lindsey @TOOLOW91 :rlaugh:
Lindseeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

Flights are ridiculous so we'd be driving 10 hours. Wouldn't get to the track til Friday evening. But otherwise we could be there bright an early. I've heard no mercy is a smaller event compared to lights out but I've not been to either

Anybody see on the n/t racing Facebook page that Kye Kelley is coming to the 29" class? He went ahead and called out apocalypse and CHOPPA but won't call out animal control hmmmm maybe because that man already beat them two lol

Anybody see on the n/t racing Facebook page that Kye Kelley is coming to the 29" class? He went ahead and called out apocalypse and CHOPPA but won't call out animal control hmmmm maybe because that man already beat them two lol
This whole streeet outlaws thing must have replaced the WWF of years past?! I just don't get it... Neither of the tv celebs fared well in a true competition of their peers at Lights Out. I mean go big or go home.. these clowns should stay home when the real racers are at the track in my opinion.

This whole streeet outlaws thing must have replaced the WWF of years past?! I just don't get it... Neither of the tv celebs fared well in a true competition of their peers at Lights Out. I mean go big or go home.. these clowns should stay home when the real racers are at the track in my opinion.
I think Shawn had went to the semis or atleast 2 rounds in pro 275 with the nova at lights out .

I think Shawn had went to the semis or atleast 2 rounds in pro 275 with the nova at lights out .

I know so little about these guys that I may sound ignorant here. didn't the promod guy fail to qualify? and didn't the black nova just make the field? Was there more than these 2 there? lol

I know so little about these guys that I may sound ignorant here. didn't the promod guy fail to qualify? and didn't the black nova just make the field? Was there more than these 2 there? lol
The nova did pretty well in pro 275, went a couple rounds. ET wise still ranked pretty well now. The promod went 4.0x? I think? While I don't think he could hang with the big dogs in RvW at this point, it would be cool to see a Pontiac go 3s. Anything that goes 3s is cool lol.
I like the show, with all the garbage on TV it's nice to be able to watch cars. I could do without the fabricated :poo: they do for the idiots at home though. And the Kye Kelly New Orleans show is absolutely unbearable. But I'd say of all the hacks on the show those 2 are part of a very small group of legit dudes. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 1 users