image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sponsors (?)

Thumbnail fail. User error. My bad.

TrueCar shows just under $36k$39k (typo stricken) for DIB GT Premium with all tech options save voice nav; instead of the Performance Package, I added 3.55s. Seems like a good price.

Last edited:
If you're worried about price, do what I did. Bare bones, non-premium GT, with the only option being the Performance Package. MSRP around 36 to 37k, talk them down to about 32k. All that extra gadgetry will just be expensive to fix down the road. You'll save money by not having to install those 3.73, Brembos, and other goodies down the road.

Send your thanks to me in the form of the hundred dollar bills you saved.

Reactions: 1 users
I found a CPO 2015 GT Premium with less than 1k miles on the clock; every option but Recaros and adaptive cruise for $6500 off MSRP. Very tempting. For me the Perf. Pkg. is non negotiable-even if wasn't planning to track the car. I drove a regular GT and it felt much too soft. Right now I'm leaning toward pulling the trigger.

Well, my wife and I discussed it- she was 100% for it as well. Checked in today and the car is sold. That knocks the GT off my list. The minimum equipment level that I would want is a GT Premium with Equipment Group 401A and the Performance Package, and invoice on a 2016 equipped like that is @$3500 over what I was going to pay for the CPO 2015 with just 890 miles on it- and it had several more options. I don't have a lot in my car acquisition budget and was stretching it a bit to go for the 2015. Oh well, you snooze you lose...

I brought home a 2015 GT base because of the 0% for 72 months.
Got 12k for my 08 GT/CS with 83k miles with a 7k payoff.
got the GT for $32,200 and used my 5k as the down payment.
Financed $29,125 with a $403 a month payment.
The dealership still charged me "cost" for the anti-theft system.

I got my base GT with Performance package down 3500 below msrp. I got 2500 off for internet pricing then another 1000 off for using fords 72 month 0% interest financing.