O/T: No Waves? No beach? Got some Dynamite? Look inside...

• Sponsors (?)

There are so many of these video clips that have computer added effects like the Toyota truck commercials. My brother e-mailed my a clip that shows this guy in a park with some apparent volunteers and he has one girl lay down on a bench and two others pull on her feet and arms over her head as he tapps her stomach. She looks to be pulled apart and her torso runs away. It was pretty stupid but the effects looked real. If this was before computers, you'd swear it was real. At this point, I don't trust any video that seems to be unreal.

There are so many of these video clips that have computer added effects like the Toyota truck commercials. My brother e-mailed my a clip that shows this guy in a park with some apparent volunteers and he has one girl lay down on a bench and two others pull on her feet and arms over her head as he tapps her stomach. She looks to be pulled apart and her torso runs away. It was pretty stupid but the effects looked real. If this was before computers, you'd swear it was real. At this point, I don't trust any video that seems to be unreal.

Criss Angel

MIIIIINDFREEEEAAAKKK. Haha. Some of his stunts are really cool and really make you wonder...