Oh man

tjmaxx

Jun 21, 2004
I just drove a 2004 mustang gt convertable:nice: It was auto but still cool. The thing was practically brand new 2200 miles on it. This was the first new Mustang I have driven all the other one's have been 96 or older. I think they want like $22,000 for it. All I can say is that was nicer than driving a 2005 gto:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah it seemed like a pretty steep price but if I had 22k in my hand I would have dropped it in a second. People say I smile alot but my cheeks hurt after driving that:D

Shop around.... Ive owned a few Mustang hardtops and a few convertibles and Ive learned that having a convertible is more fun.

I live in Ohio and we arent exactly Florida when it comes to weather. But you can be sure that Im the last one to put my top up in winter and the first one to start dropping it whenever the snow melts.
VIVA CONVERTIBLES!!!!!!!! :)

I dont mean to make it sound worse but I looked at the price again and it was actually 27k but I think they would have taken 22k or something like that but yeah it said 27k:mad: still an awsome car though. But yeah I think for 27k I could find a Cobra. Both are out of my price range though.