opinion on wheels

Eos

Oh Heather Oh yeah... I want your pink taco
Jun 13, 2003
oklahoma
After doing alot of searching for wheels I wanted, and coming up with only the ones I liked being 5 lug....I finally found these centerlines.. http://www.centerlinewheels.com/wheels_detail.php?mw_id=11&sw_id=64

They look like the eagles...and even some cragers I wanted. I am pretty sure they are the same wheels I saw on a fox one day. I think I'll do 15x6 on the front and 15x7 on the back. Comments? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I think they'll look good on the ghia, but if you are keeping the 4 lug set up the only widths that are available for the 4x4.25" lug pattern in that rim are 4" skinnies, and 7.5" (I checked the chart in the link ;) ) If you go with a 5 lug conversion it looks loike it's pretty much anything goes

Yep, you would have to go with the 7.5 or 4, and that jagged bottle cap look seems like it'd be tough to clean when they get older.

If these are the Eagles you wanted:

028full.jpg

...they do come in a 15x7 with a 4x4.25 bolt pattern :nice:

Attachments

• 028full.jpg
    028full.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 91
The 15x8.5s are also available in 4x4.25. But check the backspacing on th 7.5 & 8.5s it's 5". Neither of them would work up front without spacers. But rememeber we still don't know if she's goin 5-lug or not. The 15x6s are only offered in the 5 lug patterns.

T0BASC032 said:
Yep, you would have to go with the 7.5 or 4, and that jagged bottle cap look seems like it'd be tough to clean when they get older.

If these are the Eagles you wanted:

028full.jpg

...they do come in a 15x7 with a 4x4.25 bolt pattern :nice:

no, they were eagles that looked just like these centerlines, but I might consider those too.

Attachments

• 028full.jpg
    028full.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 122
jeffnoel said:
The 15x8.5s are also available in 4x4.25. But check the backspacing on th 7.5 & 8.5s it's 5". Neither of them would work up front without spacers. But rememeber we still don't know if she's goin 5-lug or not. The 15x6s are only offered in the 5 lug patterns.

I don't want 5 lugs, but I did some searching on summitracing, where the wheels are sold. And I found 15x6 in a 4 lug with 4.25, and a 15x7.5 in a 4 lug with the 4.25. Hows that sound?

jeffnoel said:
Just checked Summit yeah the 15x6 front and 15x8.5 rear should work depending on the tire sizes you choose. Although the Eagles would probably save you some $$.

Yeah, but I am just in love with these centerlines. And they will probably be on the car for a very long time. So I want to get what I really want. I don't like settling..lol

jeffnoel said:
I've got 215s up front and 245s out back on 16x8s all around. For the time being I'm using 1.5" spacers since the wheels I have aren't offered in the offset I needed.

Hmm...I guess I'll just have to wait til I get the wheels and then make them fit. I gotta boyf thats real good at making stuff work on cars. lol

those are called convo pros. they were originally a race only wheel then were released as a street wheel. make sure you specify which version you need.

rear 15x7 3 3/8 backspacing with 235-55-15
front 15x4 1 3/4 backspacing with 185-60-15

there is a picture of my king on the first page of the members ride post

Attachments

• reartir.jpg
    reartir.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 150