Ordered my 05' stang.

klous

Jun 22, 2004
Yesterday I called my Father who works at a local ford dealership. He said they were allotted two 2005 Mustangs and that one had been ordered already.

I placed my order, still no idea on how much it will cost or exactly when it will arrive(Current internet buzz is production doesnt start until Sep 7th?) I Am going to be getting it on the A or D plan though, apparently these plans are specials for employee's and direct family.

2005 Mustang GT Premium, Sonic Blue
Auto Transmission
Dark Charcoal Interior
Interior Upgrade Option
Shaker 1000 Soundsystem

Now the long agonizing wait....................3 months?

• Sponsors (?)

spectravp said:
Congrats!!!! Don't feel bad about the wait... I'm waiting until April/May. ugh!
Good luck with the Stang!!!

I was going to wait until paying off my current stang, a 2001 V6. I figured I would pay it off save up for a few months and do a big down payment.

As it is I'll be getting just about payoff for my 2001 V6, with a small downpayment of 1000-2000 dollars.

Just wanted to say to all people in waiting, I joined the club.

I look forward to seeing more and more 2005 Mustang pictures, hopefully even a good shot of a Sonic Blue. I did see one but it was from a poor angle.

Spectravp, What color you hopeing to get?

im waitin for the 07 cobra comin out fall 06 im finishing my payments too on my v6 2001 klous ima trade it in too along with a pretty big down payment that cobras gonna be a bit pricey