Pics of the Woman and Me CHECK IT OUT

• Sponsors (?)

stangGT97 said:
nice cars! hey houstonGT, does the fact that your girlfriend has wider wheels on her stang make you feel inadequate? :D They're both wicked nice though.

Oh and about being "unique"... I decided to be unique and keep my stock GT wheels - In the two years I've owned my car, I have seen 5 other mustangs with these wheels... every time I consider getting a different set, I talk myself out of it.

sexiest stock GT wheels ever V

View attachment 460006
Yea, I'm debating on getting a set of those.....but aren't they only 8" wide? IDK....I'll probably stick with my original plan of anthracite fr500's..

svttech76 said:
He WAS a mod not a admin ( there is a few levels of staff)

Can i be in one of those levels ;)

and Cute pics by the way.I wish i can have a girlfriend who likes stangs or atleast my stang:( all the girls i been with say that my stang stole me away from them and they wanna burn it :( :(

Skidzz said:
Yea, I'm debating on getting a set of those.....but aren't they only 8" wide? IDK....I'll probably stick with my original plan of anthracite fr500's..

yeah they are only 17x8, but I plan on putting 255/45r17 BFG kdws so they should look somewhat meaty. I just love the way they look with my 2" drop, once I shine them up real nice. When I get into the drag strip scene, I'll probably end up getting a set of weld wheels and MT et streets. I honestly think my car doesnt really need much tire to hook up on the street. Someone I know has 315 nitto DRs on his stock 98 GT - in his case, the fat tires would be hurting him simply because the extra rotating mass outweighs the benefits of better traction. The most my car will see is a 275 street tire, and that wont come for a while.